ORRELSE Intro

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi there!
This is my first post and I'm glad to be here!

I'm a lifelong Packer fan (30+ years), and I'm a Wisconsin resident but currently living in Virginia. I'm active duty Air Force. I have NFL Sunday ticket so I watch every game, and I also belong to a Packer e-mail group. Its only 14 guys and we are spread all over from Nevada to New York, but we all love Packers and better yet TALKING about Packers.

Anyway--I can't wait to hang around and chat!

Brandon

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome to the forum Brandon.

i split your post off from the rest so you could have your own thread like the others...because you're just as special. :mrgreen:

anyways, welcome big guy. post away!

Noisey Packer Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome I am always happy to see Packerfans who are in the miltary I would like to thank you for your service to our country I also have NFL Sunday ticket I think it s the greatest thing since sliced bread any way welcome aboard :joy:

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Orrelse- A big Packer fan welcome to the Packer Forum from old time Green Bay born Packer Fan over 60 years and counting. By the way, I too wish to thank you for your service to our country. Look forward to your postings. What part of the Badger State do you hail from?

OP
OP
O

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
Orrelse- A big Packer fan welcome to the Packer Forum from old time Green Bay born Packer Fan over 60 years and counting. By the way, I too wish to thank you for your service to our country. Look forward to your postings. What part of the Badger State do you hail from?

I still call Manawa home. When I was a kid we moved all over the state, in the early 80's my parents settled in Manawa and that is where my Dad still lives. My mother resides in Milwaukee.
I have plans to eventually move back, probably to the LaCrosse area.
I bleed Green and Gold like you guys and I'm glad to have finally found a place that oozes Packers. This is a SUPER forum. Best layout I've ever seen and super-friendly folks. I wouldn't expect anything less from a bunch of Packer fans though, honestly. :D

Thanks for the kind words, I look forward to BSing with all of you during the season.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ORRELSE, glad to have you aboard. I too wish to convey my respect and admiration for your service to our country-thank you. Looking forward to your posts. I think you will find this a great site for getting information and talking about the Packers.
:welcome:

Members online

Latest posts