1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Field Tackling

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by A12ROD903, Nov 2, 2009.

1. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    The Pack had some nice tackles yesterday in the open field, especially Matthews. He looks like he coming along well and will be solid as a starters. The corners came up and made some nice tackles as well. That was encouraging to see!

2. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Yeah I'm really happy with how Mathews is shaping up. Kuhn isn't bad either, so there's two up's about the draft. Raji isn't making a super performance, but I think he's going to be good enough to relieve Picket at NT soon, which is nice.

3. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Another playing turning out to be a stud is Havner. 2 TD receptions, and he had 1 last week as well. Nice fill for Finley at TE. Has anyone watch Havner block? If so how does he do?

4. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Yeah, good call. Havner is looking solid, I was actually saying that during the game to my roommate when Driver and Jennings went down, "With Nelson, Swain, and Finley down its good to see Havner steppin up or else our very extensive receiving core would be shot down this season"

5. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    That reminds me. What type of injuries are we looking at with Jennings and Driver?