One of the best games I've seen..

StainlessStill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Pack fans,

First off, let me congratulate you guys on an amazing season. I know you guys are in the dumps, and quite frankly, so am I after watching that game and for it to end the way it did! You guys have every reason to hold your head up high and your team showed they were fighters and guys that never quit and that's something to build on in the future.

With that said, that was POSSIBLY the greatest game I've watched in the post season. It's unfortunate that GB shot themselves in the foot early on their first two possessions in their territory that resulted into 14 ARI points right out the gate. If Rodgers hits that long ball in OT, game over. After the game, I felt like I was a GB fan and was seriously bumming after that freak play for ARI to win it. I really thought this was going to be GB's year and now the NFC is wide open.

Hold your heads up high, you got a helluva quarterback and a very SCARY SCARY offense that can score in the snap of a finger. Draft the right men for the 3-4 defense and GB will be the class of the 2010 NFC. You guys are almost there, lots to look forward to.

Thanks for a great game and HANG IN THERE!

-Steelers Nation

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you to all Steelers fans that have been really supportive it shows a lot of class.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you, Steelers fans. As similar fan bases, I think we can relate in both conferences. Specially with so similar teams, that this season were too slow to start, and it costed them deeply...

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really aprecciate those words...I'm still devastated by that loss...I'm reading everything about the game, except watching the replays...I can't see it...

From Peter Kings' MMQB:

First, a few words about Green Bay. I feel for Packers fans this morning. That's an excruciating loss. The worst. It'll take days, weeks, to get over it, I'm sure. But that's sports. Sometimes you get your heart broken, and the only way to not get your heart broken is to not fall in love. And there is much to love about this Green Bay team. The quarterback's scary good, even if he did hold on to the ball too long on the last play of the season. (Aaron Rodgers career yards per game: 269.5. Peyton Manning career yards per game: 261.1.) Rodgers has a 22-year-old tight end, Jermichael Finley, and a 26-year-old receiver, Greg Jennings (who made the catch of his career, a one-handed catch of a Rodgers dart for a touchdown), to grow old with. There is hope on the defense. These Packers are going to be good for a long time.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great post. Appreciated to get other team fans here with class.

Good luck to you guys next season as well.

Members online

Latest posts