One-Eyed-A-Rod

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good thing we won so we can laugh at this.

Even so, I hate the Taints and have a feeling it was intentional.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That eye injury just showed how HORRIBLE Graham Harrell really is. He must have naked pictures of Ted Thompson or something. Harrell should have to donate his eyeball to Rodgers if this ever happens again.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Sorry but to the guy that said harrel is horrible did u miss that Saturday tripped him?!?!?!? Really watch it again if u wanna talk stupid say well we should have never got rid of wells he wouldn't have got us a fumble.....just stupid talk

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good thing we won so we can laugh at this.

Even so, I hate the Taints and have a feeling it was intentional.
No thanks to the refs. To totally screw the Packers two weeks in a row is UNACCEPTABLE!
I don't understand how your quote relates to mine?
I was referring to the Taint's player who stuck his hand inside of Rodger's face mask, probably on purpose.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
That was a POOR attempt at a NFL level tackle of the QB. Who the hell goes in hands first to the face? Anyone who has played the game knows damn well that you don't start a tackle by shovong your fingers through the guys facemask. That **** was intentional for damn sure. Bounty crap was and still is going on with that criminal team the AINTS. Glad Arod turned out ok and came back in.

Members online

Latest posts