One brief sentence...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Give Ted Enough Rope and he'll hang himself, but only if he bought the rope

Well, that explains why Ted was so quick to get rid of Donald Driver, Chad Clifton, Mark Tauscher, Aaron Kampman, Cullen Jenkins, Nick Barnett, and Al Harris. Oh, wait a minute. All those guys are still on the team. And they were brought in by Mike Sherman. Maybe they were kept because they are GOOD players. And up till this year, we still had Favre, Bubba Franks, and Corey Williams. Considering that the team needed some major retooling, especially on defense, I would say that Thompson kept about as many of Sherman's players as he could. And that includes Favre, who retired of his own free will, for goodness' sake.
Thats not fair Greg..........attacking dd80 with a bunch of factual information. How can he fight that? Oh.....wait......I KNOW!!!
"I hate TT!!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! HE SUCKS!!!! WAAAAAH! BRETT FAVRE IS PERFECT AND NEVER MADE A BAD DECISION IN HIS LIFE!!! FAVRE CAN'T BE EXPECTED TO HAVE ANY CONSEQUENCES TO HIS OWN ACTIONS!!! TT's an IDIOT! TT went down to Favre's house to welcome him back! He even chartered a plane! BUT....SOMEHOW It's TT"s fault!!! IT HAS to be!!! It just HAS TO BE!!!!!!!!"

jaybirdknows

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sad and disappointing but not the bigger than life story it's being made out to be because it's only July (this, too, shall pass).

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Life goes on but Ted Thompson makes it suck.
Why? Is it because Ted has built a strong team in his short time here?
Is it because, after several flip flops by Favre that he decided to not depend on a guy who can't make up his own mind?
You see, no matter what Brett decides, Ted has to put a team on the field this season.
I love Favre, but i can't understand why some people refuse to put any of the blame in this mess on Favre. They want to blame everyone EXCEPT him.
The FACTS show that the Packers agreed to allow Favre back as the QB of the Packers, and he backed out, period. Now he changes his mind......again.......and some people refuse to hold HIM accountable at all.
I don't understand that at all.
In my eyes, Favre deserves alot of the blame himself. HE chose to retire, then unretire, then retire again......now unretire....again.
If you were the one in charge of the Packers, i bet you would be tired of the constant indecision. And lets not forget the "waiting game" the Packers (and us) had to endure the last 3 seasons, on "will he or won't he" watch.

I think alot of TT haters have been hoping for something like this to happen, just so they can reaffirm their hatred.
Geez........you'd think we had Matt Millen running the team the way some people can't be satisfied.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts