Oh this is what losing is like....

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
lol, yeah, forgot what it felt like....Hmm............All things being equal...I prefer Gin.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sucks even more when you watch it with 3 friends, 2 steeler fans and 1 giants fan.

I just remind them that we just beat the Giants and then just say ''Superbowl 45''

That shuts all three of them up.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
OK so last time we lost was..... December 19 last year. The next week we came out and Pummeled the Giants and started on this run. So pity the bears xmas day and prepare for our next run. we have some patching to do but if we can win the SB with 15 on IR and Wood and shields out in the SB we can get over this little injury spat.

c33j44y

Cheesehead
Reaction score
makes you hungrier for your boys to take the field next week and get a victory, doesn't it? Kind of miss this feeling .. definitely not something I want to get used to, but something that sweeps the cobwebs away every once in a while.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK so last time we lost was..... December 19 last year. The next week we came out and Pummeled the Giants and started on this run. So pity the bears xmas day and prepare for our next run. we have some patching to do but if we can win the SB with 15 on IR and Wood and shields out in the SB we can get over this little injury spat.

Never feel sorry for the bears...ever, crush them

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Niners lose tonight and we still clinch home field, then the next two games are meaningless and I say rest the starters, even against the Bears and Lions.

Members online

No members online now.