1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Oh this is what losing is like....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pat4DaPack, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    It's not very fun. :(

Oh well, best record in the NFL :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    lol, yeah, forgot what it felt like....Hmm............All things being equal...I prefer Gin.

3. Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +157
    Sucks even more when you watch it with 3 friends, 2 steeler fans and 1 giants fan.

I just remind them that we just beat the Giants and then just say ''Superbowl 45''

That shuts all three of them up.

4. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    OK so last time we lost was..... December 19 last year. The next week we came out and Pummeled the Giants and started on this run. So pity the bears xmas day and prepare for our next run. we have some patching to do but if we can win the SB with 15 on IR and Wood and shields out in the SB we can get over this little injury spat.

5. c33j44y

c33j44y Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    makes you hungrier for your boys to take the field next week and get a victory, doesn't it? Kind of miss this feeling .. definitely not something I want to get used to, but something that sweeps the cobwebs away every once in a while.

6. gbforever

gbforever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +64
    Never feel sorry for the bears...ever, crush them

7. PackFanNChiTown

PackFanNChiTown Bear Fan's Bane

Ratings:
    +368
    Niners lose tonight and we still clinch home field, then the next two games are meaningless and I say rest the starters, even against the Bears and Lions.