Official Week 10 2023 Chargers game day thread

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 Wins! That a boy Jordan!!

Why I felt a top 5 pick was never in play. They are just good enough to beat some teams while other teams are just bad teams.

And now that they are showing improvement in the 2nd half.. probably a 7 win team now.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for it and give it up at midfield? Are you serious? And the punt just had an unlucky bounce. Jeez.

Going for it on 4th would have been pure stupidity. I might have done something differently on 3rd though. Dillon seemed a little tweaked walking back on 2nd down.

Regardless. Win #4

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes 2 games 4 days apart is a key facet of the emphasis on player safety

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
We got lucky and if any fan here doesn’t see Lafleur has to go then you need to put down the beer and sober up
Packers are 4-3 against fellow bottom dwellers. All the losses are one score games. What I would expect from one of the youngest teams. Win some lose some.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Patrick Taylor on an active elsewhere? If not we gotta pay him extra to come back

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Patrick Taylor on an active elsewhere? If not we gotta pay him extra to come back
He's on New England's practice squad, so Gute could sign him to the 53.

PS RB's also available: AZ Corey Clement, Buffalo's Fournette, Baltimre's Melvin Gordon, Cleveland Kenyan Drake, Indy Tyler Goodson, Minny Myles Gaskin, or Phlly's Lew Nichols (Packers preseason 90 man).