Official Thread And Predictions: Broncos @ Packers

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I think we finally get in stride against the Broncos and actually blow someone out. I say we win 38-7. They are not good this year.

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My friend is a Broncos fan, and I've seen a few games this year and there offense is looking bad. Orton isn't efficient like he usually is, but Von Miller the 2nd pick in the draft is looking impressive. But the Packers look a lot better and I think it's going to be a quick start 31-10 Packers at home.

NEBRONCO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Broncos fan from NE here and I am REALLY looking forward to seeing Lambeau in person this weekend. I just wish my Broncos could present a challenge. The Packers are rolling and should dominate this weekend. Even if my team gets blown out it will worth it to see such a historic stadium, fans, etc.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I expect Tebow to get tackled.
1 touchdown ran in by A-Rod
Mason Crosby's first missed field goal
a few wild cat plays from the Broncos
and a final score of 35 to 7 with the lone td coming from a garbage shot thrown by Orton. Similar game to the Cowboys like last year.

And extra credit needed if this comes true, Flynn will play a few set of downs in the fourth.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
After letting a high passing offense and then a rookie quarterback hang in the game like the first 2 games, I just am scared we might let Denver rack up huge numbers against us. But if they can shut down the run like they did vs the Bears, they should be able to make Orton's day a long stressing one.

OP
OP
Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My friend is a Broncos fan, and I've seen a few games this year and there offense is looking bad. Orton isn't efficient like he usually is, but Von Miller the 2nd pick in the draft is looking impressive. But the Packers look a lot better and I think it's going to be a quick start 31-10 Packers at home.

Haha, my girlfriend is a Broncos fan.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it will be closer than any of us think it will be.
This is the Packers not the "Run-up-the-score-damned-what-they-think" Pats.

I agree with running up the score, but it doesn't seem to be MM's style.
He likes to apply the brakes while cruising on a deserted straight hiway.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game has a huge potential to be a blowout and a chance for some of the players positions we are questioning to really light it up. But such games could also be a trap. My spider sense is feeling a huge win for the Pack, I think we could all use it. A big day for both our offense and defense!!! Go Pack!!!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
This game has a huge potential to be a blowout and a chance for some of the players positions we are questioning to really light it up. But such games could also be a trap. My spider sense is feeling a huge win for the Pack, I think we could all use it. A big day for both our offense and defense!!! Go Pack!!!
Dear Kitten. ANY game could be a trap when you're the world champions. This isn't one of them. They are going to come out and play well all game. I think the Packers will throw a 40 burger at them and our D will bend but not break in the second half to allow them some points.
As for spidey senses, do you get those in your whiskers? Yes, I think we'd all like to enjoy one easy game this season and this may be it.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And we got our trap game out of the way for the season in CAR

Like I said in the other thread..

This will be the blowout that should have happened in Carolina.

And oh man, reading some Broncos forums, wow they absolutely HATE Kyle Orton lmao.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually I change my mind. I don't think we'll blow anyone out til MM shows me different play-calling.
Agreed.
If this was an action movie he'd put the brakes on the speeding car instead of flooring it through the flames from the explosion that happened moments ago just in front of him.
Oh well.
There goes another action movie cliche'.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
cheesehurdler.. I love your siggy! The qoute I mean!!! I may even know that crazy person! lol!

Members online

Latest posts