Official shout box Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you ain’t watching the same game we are. They’re getting owned by a 2-13 team. This team won’t win one playoff game.
Don’t you ever stay gone do you think one of these times you would just see through your own stupid childish schtick and stay away

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing that matters in this game was getting Bak and Myers work, sitting people to get some rest and going through the game day process. Reading anything more into this game other than that just means you want to be miserable. If the Packers were winning by 28, you'd just say 'Well, it's the Lions..' and gnash your teeth.
We need the “winner” tag back.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Which Lions players would start for the Packers?
None because if they were that good they would be in the playoffs or #1 seed, no matter todays out come they will be watching the rest of the season on their couches

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Certainly not the point. You made statements about the difference being “immense”. I agree that the Packers are more talented…. but I don’t believe the difference is as great as you do.
I wasn’t directing the question just at you, but I doubt more then 2- 3 Lions would replace the 22 Packer starters. In my mind this makes for a very large difference in the talent of the two teams.

I do know it’s the NFL, and you still have to play the game on the field.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is the poster I went back and forth with last week about the Packers not trying to blow teams out and to keep it close to avoid injuries and to keep their guys fresh from week to week

well?

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Preston Smith, Rashan Gary, and Kenny Clark out of the game to start the 2nd half.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn’t directing the question just at you, but I doubt more then 2- 3 Lions would replace the 22 Packer starters. In my mind this makes for a very large difference in the talent of the two teams.

I do know it’s the NFL, and you still have to play the game on the field.
in total, I agree. I just think its important to remember that all these guys are the best of the best. On paper we should win, but if any particular player on any given play doesn’t give it his all… the “lesser” guy he is playing against is likely to win that round. I was watching Savage early on and frankly … he doesn’t seem to even be trying. Maybe that’s intentional to avoid injury… but if he’s not the only one playing that way… I’d expect a Lions victory. Frankly, i’m not too worried about it either.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well things are getting decidedly stupid now. Defense is on bye already and Love isn't making up 11 points...

Jim Lite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is the poster I went back and forth with last week about the Packers not trying to blow teams out and to keep it close to avoid injuries and to keep their guys fresh from week to week
That's me. And since this game counts for zilch, the plan continues.

Saving their energy, and remaining healthy for when it really counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.