Official script for Brett Favre's new Wranger ad

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*Newsflash*
Wrangler has no plans to drop Brett Favre from endorsing their jeans in light of the scandal involving allegations that Favre sent obscene pictures to a female employee of the Jets football team.
Instead the jeans company will find a way to incorporate the scandel into it's next TV spots to continue to have Favre as their main spokesman.
Here is the script for the next ad they will film.
Brett Favre: My Wrangler jeans feel real good to put on after a long hard day of football practice or after a game. After taking hits and throwing interceptions, my blues feel good around my legs and it's a nice feeling that makes me feel much better.
They feel so comfortable that if I could, I would wear them while playing football and losing big games.
And whenever I get that instant urge to let a girl know how I feel about her, Wrangler jeans are real easy to unbutton and unzip super fast.
Wrangler. Real. Comfortable. Jeans. Around my ankles.
Voice over: And now for a limited time only. Get a free pair of Crocs and a cell phone with camera with every purchase of Wrangler Jeans.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
am I the only one that laughed at the size of his junk? and PS, who send a softy pic of their **** to a chick they are trying to bang?
Ya mean I've been doing it wrong all these years?
Gosh. No wonder why they don't return my calls.
LOL

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
am I the only one that laughed at the size of his junk? and PS, who send a softy pic of their **** to a chick they are trying to bang?

No, lol, but you might be one of the only one's on this site to actually watch the video... It's one of those things that I'd be perfectly happy never laying eyes on.