1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Official Predictions, Scores, Stats, and etc.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Arthur Squires, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Arthur Squires

Arthur Squires Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    I was thinking about putting up a weekly prediction thread. Where you can put up your prediction for the Packer game. Including which players you think will thrive or struggle. Bragging rights the prize. A place to go back and reference to see has the crystal ball!!!

My official predictions for week 1. Packers win 28-21 with Lacy taking over in 4thQ. Lacy scores a TD with 90yds rushing 50 of them in 4thQ. Rodgers 285yds 2TD INT sacked twice. TJ Yeldon 80yds 2Tds one rushing, one receiving. Bortles 275yds TD 2INT. Hyde has big game with INT in 4thQ. THRIVERS Cook, Hyde...STRUGGLERS Taylor, Martinez.

2. Croak

Croak Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,973
    These predictions are already being made in the pinned game thread.

3. Arthur Squires

Arthur Squires Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    Predictions only? I thought this way woukd be easier to reference back to what someone predicted withous sorting through the other stuff.