Official Packers vs Seahawks gameday thread

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I'm looking for the Pack to rebound and knock off the Seahawks today.

Hopefully Grant puts his runnin' shoes on today. That would really help.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
so far the line is giving Ar time..

However I think the non practicing might be hurting him..he is only in sync with nelson

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I like seeing the defense FINALLY get some pressure.

And the result so FAR is a lead in the 3rd q

Dynamo22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really thought maybe our O-line was sucking it up in the run game. I'm streaming this game online, and Ryan Grant is looking terrible. He seems to be posting around 3ypc, which is pathetic. The quality is so bad on this, it looks like old school tecmo bowl but I can still see the cutback lanes that he is not taking. If he keeps it up expect him to get cut or traded at the end of the season, probably for the best. Its just ridiculous how he seems to plow into the teeth of the defense, or right into the back of his blockers. Guy is a joke thus far.

Dynamo22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, up 17, might as well throw Flynn in, play D and run the ball with the zero running game we have.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dynamo22 said:
I really thought maybe our O-line was sucking it up in the run game. I'm streaming this game online, and Ryan Grant is looking terrible. He seems to be posting around 3ypc, which is pathetic. The quality is so bad on this, it looks like old school tecmo bowl but I can still see the cutback lanes that he is not taking. If he keeps it up expect him to get cut or traded at the end of the season, probably for the best. Its just ridiculous how he seems to plow into the teeth of the defense, or right into the back of his blockers. Guy is a joke thus far.

your watching it online and the quality of the feed isnt to good?

But yet your still able to tell what the cut back lanes are and how Grant is missing them?

Dynamo22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently you can't pick up the sarcasm. I'm saying he's not using the zone blocking scheme to his advantage. 2.7 ypc is pretty horrible, please don't try to defend him in any way.

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Dynamo22 said:
Apparently you can't pick up the sarcasm. I'm saying he's not using the zone blocking scheme to his advantage. 2.7 ypc is pretty horrible, please don't try to defend him in any way.
I think your all wet ! It's the scheme not the backs. Anyway nice game by the Pack ..great win on the road.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dynamo22 said:

Well kind of got it..

but since you had a very low quality feed I think you cant say it was all his fault either

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dynamo22 said:

I want your take on this

wssp out of milwaukee afternoon show today

Gary Ellerson who used to be a rb for the pack and the badgers talked about this EXACT thing

His words were

there WERE no cut back lanes for Grant to get to

Now, he still thinks Grant isnt performing like he should and places some blame on him..but main point was that he saw none..

so how is it a experienced nfl RB knew there were none but you watching on a low quality feed on-line knew he had cut back lanes?

Are you right or is he?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts