Official Packers vs Lions

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions 24 Packers 28

I'm 100% in my picks this year...even tho I wanted to pick the Lions In an upset, out of frustration? I'll go with my gut. The Lions arnt that good, and that's why we win.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers don't need to just win tomorrow they need to win convincingly, even with domination. A close, struggling decision against the Lions at Lambeau or (crowd gasp) a loss after 24 straight home wins and alarm bells and red flags will be going off and up at 1265 Lombardi Avenue.

I would think at least a 38-17 game should be on order. The sort of game in which the Packers put a complete game together in all phases.

Say around 450 yds on offense, at least 4 td passes by Aaron Rodgers and a 300+ yds passing day. And a 100 yard team rushing show.

The defense gets at least 6 sacks, 3 interceptions and doesn't allow Detroit to score until the game is a done deal and in "garbage time."

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/11/12/9709246/packers-lions-2015-nfl-picks-predictions-week-10

Last edited:

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think they will dominate the Lions and it'll be a tough game. Packers should win this game though. Things that I'd like to see is improvement in 3rd downs on both sides of the ball. Our offense needs to get much better on converting those, while our defense needs to finally start stopping on 3rd downs. I would also like to see some new looks on offense and get rid of the ball quicker.

I highly doubt this defense contains Stafford. But being at home, they should play better. I don't expect anything different from our defense since its the same thing it's been for the pass few years. They'll have a good good games and make you believe they've turned it around. But then suck for majority of the year.

Last. I want this team to show some damn emotions. This team has hardly shown any heart. The peppers and ha ha incident is the only time they showed some emotion and it was due to frustrating at sucking bad. Hit guys hard, make them think twice before catching the ball, make stafford get impatient. And same on offense, attack holes and receivers fight for yards

I think it'll be 31-23

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see Aaron Rodgers remain in the pocket and throw the ball quicker and more accurately to the right receiver, the one that happens to be a bit more open, and not be afraid to throw it into a tight window on occasion.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The things one finds when reading old threads:
Q: How many Detroit Lions does it take to win a Super Bowl?
A: Nobody knows and we may never find out!

Q: How many Lions fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None they are happy living in Green Bays shadow!

Q: What did the Lions fan say after his team won the Super Bowl?
A: "Dammit mom, why'd you wake me up? I was having an amazing dream!"

Q. How are the Detroit Lions like my neighbors?
A. They can't pick up a single yard!

Q: Why is Nate Burleson like a grizzly bear?
A: Every fall he goes into hibernation.

Q: What do you call an Detroit Lion with a Super Bowl ring?
A: A thief.

Q: What's the difference between the Detroit Lions and a dollar bill?
A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q: What do the Detroit Lions and possums have in common?
A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

Q: What is the difference between a Lions fan and a baby?
A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.

Q: How many Detroit Lions does it take to change a tire?
A: One, unless it's a blowout, in which case they all show up

Q: What do you call 53 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A: The Detroit Lions.

Q: What do the Detroit Lions and Billy Graham have in common?
A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q: How do you keep an Detroit Lions out of your yard?
A: Put up goal posts.

Q: Why are so many Detroit Lions players claiming they have the Swine Flu?
A: So They don't have to touch the pigskin!

Q: What is a Detroit Lions fan's favorite whine?
A: "We can't beat Green Bay."

Q: How do you stop an Detroit Lions fan from beating his wife?
A: Dress her in Green Bay Yellow and Green!

Q: What is th difference between a bucket of **** and a Detroit Lions fan?
A: The bucket.

Q: If you have a car containing a Lions wide receiver, a Lions linebacker, and a Lions defensive back, who is driving the car?
A: The cop.

Q: What should you do if you find three Detroit Lions football fans buried up to their neck in cement?
A: Get more cement.

Sky King

Reaction score
I echo the sentiments of those posters who may feel that a win is to be expected and should be no big deal. But a loss would be unexpected and a sign that something is deeply amiss with an alleged championship-caliber team. Something in-between will probably light-up this forum with theories.

If ever there was a trap game...

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The fact that Lacey's groin injury was dismissed as minor earlier in the week shows how little anyone outside the locker room knows about injuries in the NFL. I suspect Lang and Sitton are having much more trouble w their backs than any of us know, which would explain a lot of the o line problems the last month.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we will see different schemes on both sides of the ball and maybe some different players seeing some playing time on offense, especially WR. Just a thought. I think we get better and win 38-17

Packerlover29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah so should we R-E-L-A-X at this point or should we really start getting worried. The losses vs the broncos and the panthers were pretty ugly, but todays game really had me speechless. I am not sure what Mike McCarthy's practice plan is this week but something has got to change.. Fast. If we can't even pull out a win against the lions, then we don't have an"easy" game for the rest of the season.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was like watching two teams that really really really really did not want to win

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
meh... much easier to relax when it's a hiccup out of the gate rather than in november. don't have 12 games ahead of us to fix problems at this point. needs to happen now or never, and if it's not going to happen vs. detroit, then ehhhhhhhhh

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers came back and had a chance for the win with a 52 yard field goal, but Crosby muffed the kick. I guess it's for the best. A win may have sent the superficial message nothing is wrong. Maybe now corrections will be made.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Jeez, some of you guys give up on the team far too easily, or so it seems.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeez, some of you guys give up on the team far too easily, or so it seems.
No one is giving up there is just an awful lot wrong with this team right now. Everyone complaining will be rooting for a big win against the Queens next week but something is seriously rotten in titletown at this exact moment