Official Packers vs Lions

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Honestly, one of my favorite players of all time.

I agree- he is one of my favorites as well. I have watched the SB video many times and every time I see him land on his collar bone, I yell, "Nooooo!" But, alas, each time he breaks the bone. :unsure:

My favorite Packer jersey is Woodson's and I probably will wear it until it falls apart (or I fall apart, which ever occurs first).

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree- he is one of my favorites as well. I have watched the SB video many times and every time I see him land on his collar bone, I yell, "Nooooo!" But, alas, each time he breaks the bone. :unsure:

My favorite Packer jersey is Woodson's and I probably will wear it until it falls apart (or I fall apart, which ever occurs first).
Woodson's was the first and only Packer Jersey I've ever bought.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score

"If the president don't wanna come watch us in the super bowl, guess what? WE'RE GONNA GO SEE HIM."

Legendary

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Message to Packers. DO NOT overlook this team!!
Sure, the owner just fired everyone
Sure, Stafford and Megatron are having a below average year
Sure, Sue is gone
I have a feeling the Lions feel that the "Pressure" is off.. the season is over. so, they're going to go out there and just have fun... That's dangerous.

Reaction score
As poorly as we've played recently, we should win this by 2+scores. We're playing at home for the first time in a month. We're coming off a tough road loss where we finished by outscoring the #1 NFC seed in their house by 22-10 in the second half, not to mention we arguably couldve put up 6-8 more points on the last catchup series but missed in from goal to go. So although we played poorly in the 1st half, we redeemed ourselves and gave Carolina a scare. although we missed a clutch play, we had a spark of quality production to finish the game.
We're netting positive on the injury front with Potentially several starters returning in Montgomery, Shields and Randall, while several other notables are on the mend. If we get adequate production from any 1 of these 3 it will factor in as a plus. I won't be surprised to see us start slow.. Maybe even down by a score.. But the real Packers show up and finish
GB 28 Lions 17

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As poorly as we've played recently, we should win this by 2+scores. We're playing at home for the first time in a month. We're coming off a tough road loss where we finished by outscoring the #1 NFC seed in their house by 22-10 in the second half, not to mention we arguably couldve put up 6-8 more points on the last catchup series but missed in from goal to go. So although we played poorly in the 1st half, we redeemed ourselves and gave Carolina a scare. although we missed a clutch play, we had a spark of quality production to finish the game.
We're netting positive on the injury front with Potentially several starters returning in Montgomery, Shields and Randall, while several other notables are on the mend. If we get adequate production from any 1 of these 3 it will factor in as a plus.
GB 28 Lions 17
Hi twiddlemylobes!

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I worry that the Packers are going to come storming back with a rousing win at home against the lowly Lions. Everyone will then breathe a sigh of relief with a "yay! The Packers are back!" Then they're going to go out on on the road again and get sacked by the Vikings defense, and Bridgewater and Peterson will have their best games of the season, as usual.

D

Deleted member 6794

I think you´re putting way too much stock into the Packers performance in the fourth quarter as the Panthers stopped competing. While that nearly cost them a win it doesn´t change the fact the Packers struggled mightly against them while they were playing full speed.

I worry that the Packers are going to come storming back with a rousing win at home against the lowly Lions. Everyone will then breathe a sigh of relief with a "yay! The Packers are back!" Then they're going to go out on on the road again and get sacked by the Vikings defense, and Bridgewater and Peterson will have their best games of the season, as usual.

I´m still not worried about the Vikings. But I´m concerned about the Packers not addressing their more pressing issues before the playoffs because they will most likely win another six games the rest of the way against below average opponents.

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Message to Packers. DO NOT overlook this team!!
Sure, the owner just fired everyone
Sure, Stafford and Megatron are having a below average year
Sure, Sue is gone
I have a feeling the Lions feel that the "Pressure" is off.. the season is over. so, they're going to go out there and just have fun... That's dangerous.

The way the Packers have been playing lately, they can't overlook ANY team...even the Felions...they could actually lose to ANY team right now...

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If the Pack beats the Felions, even if they beat them badly, they can't allow that to go to their heads...yes, it should pick up their confidence a bit, but they must realize at this point of the season, they can't get complacent, which I think is part of the reason they've been playing so poorly lately...

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers injury report:

Questionable: Eddie Lacy, Ty Montgomery, Mike Neal, Sam Shields

Probable: Bryan Bulaga, Morgan Burnett, Casey Hayward, Micah Hyde, James Jones, T.J. Lang, Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, Damarious Randall, Quinten Rollins, Josh Sitton

D

Deleted member 6794

For the Lions CB Rashean Mathis is out and WR Calvin johnson and safety Ias Abdul-Quddus are questionable.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's a real question mark, and for many of them, it has nothing to do with football health. :)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
7-2 could be nice, especially if we play well. But if somehow, someway we lose to this Detroit team at home on Sunday.....if you thought the panic people were out this week....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it bad that I'm not excited for this game? If the Packers win, it'll be a win against a 1-win Lions team at home. It's not really a test.

D

Deleted member 6794

Mike Neal and Sam Shields have been upgraded to probable while Ty Montgomery has been downgraded to doubtful for tomorrow's game.