*** Official Nfl Draft Thread ***

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my wife just left to go to a wedding shower, :D :D :D :D and I got to move from the tv in the bedroom to the bigger one in the living room. (I should set up both of them in the living room.)
Got my hot pockets and some cake which will last about 20 minutes.
What kind of munchies will you have this afternoon?

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my wife just left to go to a wedding shower, :D :D :D :D and I got to move from the tv in the bedroom to the bigger one in the living room. (I should set up both of them in the living room.)

Afternoon? LOL i am eating a burger and chips and then watching I Am Legend next door with my family I think ill talk to my bro about there crappy pick or something then ill check what ive missed with the Draft Tracker

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing to look for - if GB trades down into the second, look for maybe a trade with one of their 2nd round picks (Lito?).

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Grilling some hot dogs, making some nachos. Draft day baby!

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awwwww yes.... draft day. It's like 7 rounds of Christmas! Or... like... a day short of Hanukkah... or actually... in our case it could be Hanukkah! We have 8 picks so far, yeah? Wooooo!!!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it when these young men say that they are going to take care of their families 1st then get something for themselves.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts