Official Game Day Thread: Super Bowl XLV - Packers vs. Steelers - 2/6: WIN 31 - 25

SAMs SHIELD

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Attachments

• super-bowl-lombardi-trophy.jpg
    super-bowl-lombardi-trophy.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 323

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somewhere towards end of the game one of the Steeler fans at the party said Clay needs to go cut his hair. LOL I was just like "*puzzled face* OK, Troy. Go buy Brett Keisel a razor."

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sweet bro, welcome from france, tell all your bears,vikings fan friends FERME LA BOUCHE!...probably not correct on the grammar but I haven't been in a french class since 1998

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude they have been having such good business thanks to teh Badgers and Packers this season, I would be shocked if it wasn't their highest gross profit quarter ever.

yeah they have to been killing it with $ this year. 2 bad the badgers didnt win the rose bowl though ;(

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
yeah they have to been killing it with $ this year. 2 bad the badgers didnt win the rose bowl though ;(

I wanted the Badgers to win that one too, but they failed to show up and play great football.

PACKERS FRANCE

ALLEZ LES PACKERS
Reaction score
sweet bro, welcome from france, tell all your bears,vikings fan friends FERME LA BOUCHE!...probably not correct on the grammar but I haven't been in a french class since 1998

hello Armand34
I have already silenced a friend fan of steelers, for the others they cry for a long time.
Your French is rather correct

Members online

Latest posts