Official Game Day Thread: Saints @ Packers - 9/8: Win 42 - 34

Who will NBC choose for the Thursday NFL Kickoff?

• Total voters

SaintsWillWin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't feel so bad about your Saints. You guys just keep coming back, you keep trying and I like that. I can respect that. But I kind of get the feeling the Packers are playing cat and mouse with the Saints. There were so many times when this game could of been a blowout. I think they will recover from this game and have a good year. Who knows, we may meet again in the NFC Championship game. You guys keep your head up.

....and I must remind myself the game is not over yet.
Good news is Packers are best team we play this year. Bad news is we will have to play them again!

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
B.S. pass interference call. but stuffed on the run, so whatever.....
PACK WIN!!!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Really? It was exciting, but as a fan it was anything but awesome because our D looked totally incompetent.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our D made the last stand at the end to ensure the WIN!!! Go Packers all around! I really liked what I saw tonight. From the running game, to the pass to all aspects of defense. We were just on it tonight! Congrats Pack!!! Finley is back! The Saints had nothing for him. I have a happy Packers heart!

SaintsWillWin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our D made the last stand at the end to ensure the WIN!!! Go Packers all around! I really liked what I saw tonight. From the running game, to the pass to all aspects of defense. We were just on it tonight! Congrats Pack!!! Finley is back! The Saints had nothing for him. I have a happy Packers heart!

Saints lost this game more than Packers won it

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He wasnt touched. Packers got calls all night. Woodson should have been ejected

and you guys got a great spot on a ball that would have been 4th down, instead you got a 1st down..

Every game there are blown calls, for BOTH teams...

Deke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great to start with a WIN!! Time for bed - and it's always nice to head for sleep with a smile on my face!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The better team won tonight, it really shouldn't have been that close.

I agree. This game had the potential to be a blowout from the very first quarter. The Saints stepped their game up a bit, but it wasn't enough. I still w0nder if the Packers played some cat and mouse and maybe held back a little bit from running up the score. The Pack played like the champs they are tonight. But to be honest, I'm not nearly ready to dismiss the Saints. There is a lot of potential there, but the question is, even at it's peak, will it be enough to match the Packers? I think any questions or doubts about the Packers were answered tonight. The Pack is back! I am even going to say, we have improved from last year. :)

Members online

Latest posts