Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Vikings 10/5: LOSE 30 - 23

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well we came back from 16 down ... no thanks to those who quit on the team in the 3rd quarter. the big defensive lapses KILLED us. aaron has to not take that sack for a safety ...

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
true ... but that dude was hustling every time he was on the field it seemed. hey, would you love for him to be in a Packers uni?
nope not one bit he would not help our team in any shape or form.. hes too small to play DE in a 3-4 and we would be ****** having him play olb because that would be two dline minded olb and we would get thrown on worse then we did today... matthews played great ill keep him

own3dhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
woodson should've had that interception resulting in a turnover... vikings wouldnt have scored.. refs kept calling penalties on the packers and none on the vikes.. goodgame...

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nope not one bit he would not help our team in any shape or form.. hes too small to play DE in a 3-4 and we would be ****** having him play olb because that would be two dline minded olb and we would get thrown on worse then we did today... matthews played great ill keep him

ok good point. i can admit when i'm wrong. our defense is fine as it is.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Even ESPN is calling that call against woodson was ticky tact. Not that it makes any difference now. Chalk it up to Home Field Adv.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok good point. i can admit when i'm wrong. our defense is fine as it is.
yea cuz jared allen would fix our defense... so we would have another aaron kampman playing on the opposite side and we all know how thats working out so far... you should definately admit defeat now because you wont win this argument.. jared allen will not fit in a 3-4 defense and there is no way you can argue around that

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
:( My boy Harris got burned today, and the world saw it. An earlier post said he's overrated, but i still disagree. But it does pain me to say that this new defense is not for him. Also it helps when our safeties ARE HELPING OVER THE TOP!

If Collins and Bigby were in there it would of been a different game. Not saying the outcome would have been different, but i dont think Favre would have thrown it nearly as much.

Refs blow us out of games all the time, so im not gonna even comment on those piece of **** calls, and our Oline problems are obvious. We MUST have the worst oline in the NFL, period.

Lastly, Grant. Ok, he had some runs today that got some yards, but its rare since '07 that he breaks more than 10, let alone 20. And Lee... CATCH THE BALL! omg...

Nov 1 people. Now its our turn for "Revenge"

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers held on to the ball for too long at some critical moments. That's one huge thing he needs to work on. We definitely need to draft a few O-Lineman and/or get some Free Agent blockers next year, without question. Dom Capers seemed to fail at play calling as Favre ripped apart Dom Capers for the 5th or 6th time is it? He did do well with stopping the run, but no one was getting pressure on Favre at all. This week's gonna be so much fun on ESPN with people praising Favre and all the SB predictions for the Vikings. I'll just laugh when those things will be brought up.

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea cuz jared allen would fix our defense... so we would have another aaron kampman playing on the opposite side and we all know how thats working out so far... you should definately admit defeat now because you wont win this argument.. jared allen will not fit in a 3-4 defense and there is no way you can argue around that

my man i agreed with you the first time! lol now you're just going for the pancake

we're all po'd. stop taking it out on people here. take it out by talking about our o-line, db/s or aaron holding the ball too long when he had decent protection

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea it was i who said he was overrated.. ive thought that for years now.. time and time again he gets burned regardless of this defense or the prior one.. i want to love him and at times i do i think his work ethic is phenomenal and he is in amazing shape for his age but he just has those plays that he blows and i just want him benched.. i guess its a love hate relationship for me lol

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my man i agreed with you the first time! lol now you're just going for the pancake

we're all po'd. stop taking it out on people here. take it out by talking about our o-line, db/s or aaron holding the ball too long when he had decent protection
i thought i sensed some sarcasm before.. i still feel it now too.. but if it isnt present then my bad lol

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Agreed, with the injuries etc... our O-Line probably is the worst in the league. Farve was probably watching tonight thinking he was glad to be out of GB with our crappy O-line. LOL

As for Al Harris I think there were time he was expecting help over the top that just wasn't there.

Members online

Latest posts