Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Vikings 10/5: LOSE 30 - 23

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least we stopped AP tonight. :)

maybe we can build on that but wouldn't we all have preferred AP to beat our brains in versus Brett beating our brains in? Can you imagine the sports shows tomorrow, next week, and the week before the next game after tonight???

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Don't overreact. Yeah, we got beat in a lot of way tonight, but we also did some good things although it's hard to see that right now.

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like that replay of our punishing 3-4 pass rush when brett threw that pass to sidney rice (iirc) down the middle. They had 5 or 6 guys pushing around our 3 with Brett having more room to run to the store to grab a pack of cigs. What was really nice was seeing AK74 doing some hard work covering the pass. Now wheres the facepalm smiley.

ESPNSUCKS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"I can't tell you how impressed I am with Aaron Rodgers..." Jon Gruden

Of course you can't Jon - you're too busy suckin Brett's c***!!

Reaction score
Look ,Rodgers was completely OwNED by the pressure that built over the week.It was all about beating Bret . He played like ****. He doesn't have the nerve for these big games. Vikes beat thier *** tonight. The D really showed up.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're so ignorant and clueless it's comical.

Spoken like another true Favre lover that wants to see the Packers fail just to prove Favre should have been allowed to continue holding the Packers hostage will his ********.

The Packers are not playing well tonight, but they had a chance. That was the point I was trying to make. You Favre lovers just want every opportunity to whine about him being traded.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow this defense is disgraceful.. yea we are stopping the run only for the fact that we are playing the run.. we are getting beat deep because of that.. this was not the team i thought the packers were gonna be this year.. yea we just scored but i think its a little too late.. im soo ****ing pissed.. .i want chillar the **** out of here.. al harris is the most overrated corner and the pass rush is just pathetic.. why not give raji more of a chance to play.. well the two point was no good so the game is officially over.... cut everybody on that oline because its pathetic and donald lee has to make that catch.. i would have caught that ball... ted thompson is horrible and so is mm

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
aaron tries a shovel pass ala brett back in the day -- just to rub it in our face ... aaron's was unsuccessfulincomplete and brett's rarely were (tho alot were caught by the other team).

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Spoken like another true Favre lover that wants to see the Packers fail just to prove Favre should have been allowed to continue holding the Packers hostage will his ********.

The Packers are not playing well tonight, but they had a chance. That was the point I was trying to make. You Favre lovers just want every opportunity to whine about him being traded.

I'm not whining at all. TT and MM let him go and eventually it will cost them their jobs. Couldn't happen to two nicer guys.

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look ,Rodgers was completely OwNED by the pressure that built over the week.It was all about beating Bret . He played like ****. He doesn't have the nerve for these big games. Vikes beat thier *** tonight. The D really showed up.

aaron's played pretty good. was he clutch? NO. No one's saying he's ever gonna be better than Favre. Just be good and then rise to clutch during a couple games a yr. he wasnt "owned"' though.

matt82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am about done with McCarty.
-He can't get the O line in shape after 4 games...they consistently give Rodgers no time
-When a pass gets off, receivers can hold onto the ball half the time
-EVERY single second and long is ALWAYS a rush play, so freaking predictable

We will suck this year if we can't get at least the O line going. They all deserve to be cut.

Even then, the defense, something we worked so hard at this year, isn't even working as intended. Great we stopped Peterson tonight, who gives a crap, we allowed a grandpa of a quarterback to throw without pressure to receivers who had 10 yards of free space around them. Hey McCarthy, wake up and realize that stopping the run does nothing if you can't pressure Farve into tossing INTs, which he did a ton in GB.

Disgusting. These games are so hard to watch. We have one of the best QBs in the league and we can't do crap with it.

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon Williams should just go on some performance enhancing substance or something banned by the NFL, all we have to do is just find a judge that is a big enough packers fan or is crooked ($$) enough to hold up the appealed suspension and voila we have a better safety!

Reaction score
Still crackin' em' open. **** this game !! I'm gonna get bent ALL the way back and watch some UFC fights. I'll talk **** with you boys later . GB ******* you're a funny mother****er.

Members online

Latest posts