Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Jets - 10/31: WIN 9 - 0

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
GREAT to have you finally on board!!!

Yeah, I think people need to understand what kind of team we have. We won't blow away anyone, except the Bills.

But there's NO TEAM in football that can blow us out. We will contend every single game, win or lose.

Packs best chance to blow a team out might very well be next week @Dallas. That team is in shambles and now they are missing their QB. I dunno how good their backup is or how fast he is going to adapt, I don't think the Cowboys planned on losing Romo. We should be able to eat them up, I already smell blood a week out.

Destructo-Jet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we are almost here. Good luck to you. I consider Packer fans to be the best in the NFL, I just hope our team is better.

Win or lose I'll be back to take my lumps or gloat like a dooshbag. Just kidding. Sort of.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we are almost here. Good luck to you. I consider Packer fans to be the best in the NFL, I just hope our team is better.

Win or lose I'll be back to take my lumps or gloat like a dooshbag. Just kidding. Sort of.
We'll be ready for you.
I just hope either side maintains politeness!

And by politeness I mean shoving down your face when you lose! BOOYAA

Just kidding...

Anyway... :viksux::chisux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be back either way to either gloat about the win or complain about the refs.

Losing team complaining about the refs is trending. Sad thing is most of the time the team has a legitimate case.

Good luck tomorrow! I know I can't wait for game time!!! Go Packers!!! Cool your Jets!

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone was saying that about the Broncos last game and I believe you guys to be better than them. Our secondary will need to play at a high level & our OL will need to keep Mathews bottled up.

That's what I'm hopng to see, a well executed game. Should be a good one.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
We'll be ready for you.
I just hope either side maintains politeness!

And by politeness I mean shoving down your face when you lose! BOOYAA

Just kidding...

Anyway... :viksux::chisux:

Totally cracked me up! :tease:

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh gee.
I'm sorry.
My mistake.
I should have rolled out the red carpet for you guys (NY Jets fans) and given you the royal treatment because your gawd damn Jets fans.
Especially when you come over to an opposing teams board and criticize that team while chest thumping and bragging about how great your own team is.

Point me out where I'm wrong.
All I read in the Jets fans posts was "You Packers have so-and-so and he's good but we have what's-his-face and he's better!"

If the tables were turned and the Packers were the team with a winning record I wouldn't be going onto Jets forums to rub that in their faces.

We already know what we're up against.
We don't need Captain Obvious and his team to point it out to us.
Sheesh. Give us a break, will ya?
Oh wait.
You ain't gonna do that if your New Yawkas are you?
With your reputation for being rude and obnoxious.

Holy cow Batman!!!! Do you have pre-game jitters? I have been going to Packer games for 52 years so I have some "street cred"; bantering with opposing fans is part of the whole NFL experience. I suggest if you are so uptight about fans from other teams stopping by our site, just skip over the posts and move on. Plenty of members here seem to enjoy the good natured jousting. Look, during my life I haver lived and worked in the following cities: Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Phoenix. The chance to go head to head with the fans in all those places added a lot of joy to my life.

NYJET624

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a lot of you guys will be impressed at how much better our secondary is than the stats may suggest.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shout outs to all the Jets fans up in here! I'm really impressed with you guys, you offer an unique perspective, a very valuable one. It makes us see things from an objective point of view, which we might not of seen. Just makes me sad one of us is gonna be unhappy this Sunday. Now it doesn't make me want to like the Jets but I can still like and have great respect for their fans, right?!

Kitten, get some sleep! First you started handing out hugs to Jets fans now you seem to be getting sentimental about them. Ok, that's your female instinct to offer comfort, but I can tell you that I HATE THE BLEEPING BEARS AND THEIR BLEEPING FANS and will untill I die (which could be tomorrow because every Packer game makes me so tense,I'll need to go on meds). I know you probably don't know Elijah Pitts, a back-up to Paul Hornung during the sixties.....he wasn't bad and was very good at the half-back option pass....but eventually he was traded to to "Da Bears". What happened then? He retired, saying that hatred for the Bears was such a part of him that he couldn't play for them, I LOVED THAT. I am talkong about the Bears that played at Wrigley Field, now the current occupants of Soldier Field. The Bears (Butkus) that kicked Bart Starr when he was on the ground hurt. I was at that game, and the BLEEPING BEAR FANS loved it. I hated the Bears before the NFL even thought of awarding a franchise to Minnesota. Other than that, I have no problems, LOL. :chisux:Big Time.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I HATE THE BLEEPING BEARS AND THEIR BLEEPING FANS and will untill I die (which could be tomorrow because every Packer game makes me so tense,I'll need to go on meds).

You and me both pops! I feel like I need to break out the xanax before every Packers game to keep from having the jitters. I guess that is the sign of a true fan. After a game I feel like I played the damn thing how worn out I feel sometimes.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good news, you J-E-T-S fans....What team was the first professional football team to complete an entire season undefeated and untied?

Sorry, Dolphins, it wasn't you. Clevland Browns -1948

U can look it up. Will cite source upon request. :happy0005:

Note to myself: Take a nap, watch Packer Game, go trick-or-treating for beer (will only drink PBR).

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packs best chance to blow a team out might very well be next week @Dallas. That team is in shambles and now they are missing their QB. I dunno how good their backup is or how fast he is going to adapt, I don't think the Cowboys planned on losing Romo.

Lol, their backup is Kitna! Played for the Lions some time back if you remember hiiim ^^

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fatigue makes cowards of us all.
------Vince Lombardi

This, my friends, is the biggest concern I have going into the Jets game. A depleted defensive line will mean less frequent substitutions to give D-lineman breaks. If the Jets are successful running the ball, that D-line will be fatigued. For the Packers to be sucessful, they must get an early lead and maintain it, forcing the Jets to throw. The Packers must maintain a high % rate on third down conversions, keeping the Jet defense on the field and keeping their running game off.

Members online

Latest posts