Official card shout box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Let’s get an upset!

Obviously AZ would take the playoff backseat and a 5-1 conference record would give is a temporary #1 NFC seed by win % over Dallas and Tampa.

Go Pack Go!

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
We are eather going to squeek by or get blown out.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
The obvious is that its a short travel week, the Packers are depleted, the Cardinals should do what the Saints did in Week 1. That being said, if the Oline handles business today, there could be a legitimate chance.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The obvious is that its a short travel week, the Packers are depleted, the Cardinals should do what the Saints did in Week 1. That being said, if the Oline handles business today, there could be a legitimate chance.
Definitely going to start with the protection. But I'm not sure that they are going to have to hold up all that long if the Packers can stay in short down and distances. I think MLF's gameplan is going to be one that gets the ball out of Rodgers' hands quickly.

Going to be a big time schematic challenge.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna be nervous the whole first half, perhaps the whole game. I mostly hope we stay healthy and fight to the end, (if we lose) GO! PACK! GO! And I mean stay healthy win or lose.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Didn't realize this is the first primetime game of the whole year for the Cardinals.

Maybe they will be slightly "deer in the headlights", and the Packers experience will have them playing good, steady football. A long shot theory, granted. But it's not the worst I've ever come up with.

RepStar15

Reaction score
I love the Kenny Clark matchup. Going against a 3rd string C tonight. Just hate that Kyler Murray is the guy getting the snaps. Do not think we have the speed in the front 7 to get him. Hopefully we can contain.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the Kenny Clark matchup. Going against a 3rd string C tonight. Just hate that Kyler Murray is the guy getting the snaps. Do not think we have the speed in the front 7 to get him. Hopefully we can contain.
Same. Murray is really worrying.

RepStar15

Reaction score
Lets go gentlemen! Big first offensive possession. CONTROL THE SPEED OF THE GAME!

Jim Lite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our D's going to have its hands full--hopefully more literally than figuratively.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winfree in already before Taylor…didn’t Taylor go active? That’s odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts