Official ALL Badger hating thread

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not entirety sure. I'm sure Berry has guys lined up to replace BB.

He does, but for a guy screaming for his head, you would think you would have someone in mind to replace the 2nd best coach is wisc history. Always easy to say get rid of someone or criticize but harder to come up with an alternative.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He does, but for a guy screaming for his head, you would think you would have someone in mind to replace the 2nd best coach is wisc history. Always easy to say get rid of someone or criticize but harder to come up with an alternative.

I figured Lunch had a list too...But in a way, I am not surprised...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
There many great Coaches that could of done a better job.

Well we will see now wont we

So now every time we lose, you will see ME posting on it just like you did...This should be fun....I can say Bret wouldnt have done that, Bret would have won that game and etc....

How will the 2013 recruiting class be now?

L

Lunchboxer

Well we will see now wont we

So now every time we lose, you will see ME posting on it just like you did...This should be fun....I can say Bret wouldnt have done that, Bret would have won that game and etc....

How will the 2013 recruiting class be now?

Chris Petersen of Boise State would be a good replacement.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Chris Petersen of Boise State would be a good replacement.

Again, this is another example of diversion tactic by you (when losing an argument)..

I asked how will the recruiting class of 2013 be and you answer by a coaches name

L

Lunchboxer

Again, this is another example of diversion tactic by you (when losing an argument)..

I asked how will the recruiting class of 2013 be and you answer by a coaches name

It was a response who to replace BB. It was not a diversion tactic

As for the 2013 Recruiting Class. I dont think it will be different. But the question is 2014 class and beyond. The Kids coming in next season are all BB kids.

I never doubted his recruiting ability

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It was a response who to replace BB. It was not a diversion tactic

As for the 2013 Recruiting Class. I dont think it will be different. But the question is 2014 class and beyond. The Kids coming in next season are all BB kids.

I never doubted his recruiting ability

I know it was in response to who will replace him..but you quoted me asking about the recruiting class...Diversion

Anyways....Say your a kid that loved BB and his team of coaches...So you tell them you will come to Wis to play for them...Now he will be gone and more than likely his coaches as well..

How does that make you feel? Probably not coming to play for Wis

Make sense?

The_PackisBack

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I was surprised to say the least. Especially after BB came out blasting Meyer for his SEC like recruiting tactics. Rumored Sources state Alvarez may coach the Rose Bowl which would be cool. As for a replacement I'm hoping for Chryst. Sounds like he is the front runner but he may be happy at Pitt.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This will be epic if Barry coaches the RB

Lunch may just have a heart attack....

Then I see it now..Barry gets blown out and Lunch makes excuse after excuse as to why he lost...Barry will basically be the guy to just be the boss for one game...The assistants will do the prep work...

L

Lunchboxer

This will be epic if Barry coaches the RB

Lunch may just have a heart attack....

Then I see it now..Barry gets blown out and Lunch makes excuse after excuse as to why he lost...Barry will basically be the guy to just be the boss for one game...The assistants will do the prep work...

If he lost I would not be nearly as mad due to several reasons. Barry has not coached in years,does not probably know the entire playbook.

But if hes just The Boss and have the other people be the workhorse for prep I would not be upset. This was kinda unexpected for everyone.

L

Lunchboxer

Also I keep hearing Jim Tressel name being kicked around. I do not want him to coach the team. Do people see what he did with OSU. They be going to the NAT Title game if wernt for him.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also I keep hearing Jim Tressel name being kicked around. I do not want him to coach the team. Do people see what he did with OSU. They be going to the NAT Title game if wernt for him.

You act like these teams win and recruit well in spite of these coaches

Ask Tennessee, they don't.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Want a dark horse without Wisconsin ties.. one I like very much. Not a household name, but has NFL ties, Florida ties.. and relates very well to the kids. I would imagine with Wisconsin he would recruit very well.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...ggart-wisconsin-south-florida-coaching-search

Western Kentucky's Willie Taggart has become a red hot name for a number of head coaching openings. The Hilltoppers head coach interviewed with the University of Wisconsin Tuesday, according to sources. In addition, Taggart is in talks with South Florida for their opening, and was interviewed by Arkansas before the Razorbacks hired Badgers head coach Bret Bielema. Sources have told SB Nation that if Taggart is offered the USF job, he'll likely accept.
Taggart has a 16-20 overall record since taking over his alma mater in 2010, and has the Hilltoppers bowl eligible for the second straight season. WKU will play Central Michigan in the Little Caesars Bowl on December 26, the first FBS bowl in WKU history.
According to Brett McMurphy, USF did not ask for WKU's permission to interview Taggart.

The former Hilltoppers quarterback (1995-'98) returned to his alma mater following a three-season stint as running backs coach at Stanford under Jim Harbaugh. Taggart is credited for the development of Cardinal running backToby Gerhart, who won the Doak Walker award and was a Heisman finalist in 2009.
Harbaugh's father, Jack, coached Taggart at WKU, as Taggart set multiple school records in Harbaugh's option offense and eventually had his jersey retired by the school. Taggart served as an assistant on the WKU staff under Harbaugh, including five seasons as offensive coordinator from 2002-'06. WKU won the I-AA national championship in 2002.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
See Lunchboxer he has done his homework and gave solid reasons...You wanted Bb gone for at least 2 years and couldnt come up with someone

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
How am I a "Hater'". BB sucks period. Would of lost the Rose Bowl again. Then After I would of updated the damn sig where he lost 3 rose bowls in a row IN A ROW.

By the statement ANYONE could have done a better job than BB and ANYONE could have beaten TCU ( even tho TCU went undefeated) are plain hater statements...

We have more than just Ivo and I telling you are wrong, yet you do not see it..

PAckz said it best..Read his post again in the BB is gone thread

Bb is gone...You can't accept he was a good coach WITH FLAWS..

I am done talking about this..You can continue to hate

Members online

Latest posts