Official ALL Badger hating thread

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No.....No no no no no noooo......Northern Iowa lost their 2nd round FCS game to Montana last year 48-10. MONTANA!!! Houston, we have a problem.

To only beat UNI by 5 at home is a LOSS.

For all you B1G and UW enthusiasts; The Wisconsin Badgers are not a top 10 football team, and it is not even close.

In fact, they should come pretty close to being OUT of the AP Top 25 if anyone was paying attention.

Personally I sure wish they would do something in Madison to cure this defensive FUNK theyve been in - suggestions? For the record, I have NEVER been a Bielema fan. And considering who Alvarez could have had come in instead of BB, it makes me wonder if he wants his OWN legacy to live on more brightly.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Badgers will walk to the Big 10 championship. I guess well find out then what they are made of

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fire BB???:ninja:

in response to your complaint that BB lost 2 Rose Bowls in row, you do know that Bo Schembechler lost 3 straight, and Woody Hayes lost 3 in 4 years right?

I mean those guys were terrible coaches then right?

L

Lunchboxer

in response to your complaint that BB lost 2 Rose Bowls in row, you do know that Bo Schembechler lost 3 straight, and Woody Hayes lost 3 in 4 years right?

I mean those guys were terrible coaches then right?

Bo and Woody turned things around. And another thing

They probably dident lose to a lowly TCU in a game they should of won.

BB did not prep those guys up for the game against TCU. I will never let that down.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bo and Woody turned things around. And another thing

They probably dident lose to a lowly TCU in a game they should of won.

BB did not prep those guys up for the game against TCU. I will never let that down.

you do realize that TCU team was damn good right? I mean Andy Dalton is no slouch.

Bo turned things around? At one point he lost 5 bowl games in a row. His Rose Bowl record? 2-8

Woody? 4-4.

L

Lunchboxer

you do realize that TCU team was damn good right? I mean Andy Dalton is no slouch.

Bo turned things around? At one point he lost 5 bowl games in a row. His Rose Bowl record? 2-8

Woody? 4-4.

TCU wasnt a good team at all.

If TCU played Alabama or LSU,USC, Oklahoma,Oregon, and other big name SEC teams. TCU would of been blown out 50-0.

Wisconsin could of easly beaten TCU but BB did not prep those guys to beat TCU.

I can accept Wisconsin losing to Oregon more than TCU.

Bo and Woody actually won.

If Wisconsin fails to reach the B10 Title game considering OSU and Penn State are out of the picture I want BB fired.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TCU wasnt a good team at all.

If TCU played Alabama or LSU,USC, Oklahoma,Oregon, and other big name SEC teams. TCU would of been blown out 50-0.

Wisconsin could of easly beaten TCU but BB did not prep those guys to beat TCU.

I can accept Wisconsin losing to Oregon more than TCU.

Bo and Woody actually won.

If Wisconsin fails to reach the B10 Title game considering OSU and Penn State are out of the picture I want BB fired.

right, Bo and Woody won, even after several Rose Bowls in a row and neither had a winning record in the rose bowl. After losing several they went on to win. They were given the chance, they didnt have someone say "oh they lost the big one we better fire them!". good thing you werent running Mich or Ohio st then, you would have ran 2 of the 3 best coaches in big 10 history out of the state. lol.

TCU went undefeated. Badgers lost a close game to a great team, I dont know why you think the badgers are some super elite team. They arent alabama or USC or any of those teams.

And you already want BB fired, why change your feelings if he wins one? Wouldnt that just make you wrong? I just cant wrap my head around someone who wants to fire a coach who won the big 10 two seasons in a row with a strong chance for 3 straight (something only woody and Bo have done)

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're a pretender Lambeaulambo!!!

Besides that mean piece of burn right there^ I should say that TCU, Gary Patterson and Andy Dalton was a damn good team that year. That being said, I agree we still should have won.

Bielema may have had some bumps in the road with in game decision making but going 60-19 for a career record does not deserve getting fired or even being considered for it Lunchboxer. If Alvarez trusted the guy I don't see why we can't. And who else on the coaching market could we hire that would put us in a better position than him?? He also has done a great job at recruiting "Wisconsin" players. Not only from Wisconsin but also athletes from Florida, Texas and California.

Also, just getting to back2back Rose Bowl's and B1G 10 Championships is impressive in itself-win or not. Also people seem to forget he inherited a team with a 44-36 Conference record the last 10 years before Bielema took over.

[quote="ivo610, post: 460825, member: 2128"

And you already want BB fired, why change your feelings if he wins one? Wouldnt that just make you wrong? I just cant wrap my head around someone who wants to fire a coach who won the big 10 two seasons in a row with a strong chance for 3 straight (something only woody and Bo have done)[/quote]

And this, I totally agree with.

L

Lunchboxer

right, Bo and Woody won, even after several Rose Bowls in a row and neither had a winning record in the rose bowl. After losing several they went on to win. They were given the chance, they didnt have someone say "oh they lost the big one we better fire them!". good thing you werent running Mich or Ohio st then, you would have ran 2 of the 3 best coaches in big 10 history out of the state. lol.

TCU went undefeated. Badgers lost a close game to a great team, I dont know why you think the badgers are some super elite team. They arent alabama or USC or any of those teams.

And you already want BB fired, why change your feelings if he wins one? Wouldnt that just make you wrong? I just cant wrap my head around someone who wants to fire a coach who won the big 10 two seasons in a row with a strong chance for 3 straight (something only woody and Bo have done)

I dont want BB fired yet. But if he fails to reach the B10 title game then I want him gone.

Im fine with losing the Rose bowl to a good team. But TCU isnt a good team.

They were undefeated. But who did they beat?

If TCU went Toe to Toe with USC or Alabama or Oregon then I can consider TCU being a good team.

L

Lunchboxer

You're a pretender Lambeaulambo!!!

Besides that mean piece of burn right there^ I should say that TCU, Gary Patterson and Andy Dalton was a damn good team that year. That being said, I agree we still should have won.

Bielema may have had some bumps in the road with in game decision making but going 60-19 for a career record does not deserve getting fired or even being considered for it Lunchboxer. If Alvarez trusted the guy I don't see why we can't. And who else on the coaching market could we hire that would put us in a better position than him?? He also has done a great job at recruiting "Wisconsin" players. Not only from Wisconsin but also athletes from Florida, Texas and California.

Also, just getting to back2back Rose Bowl's and B1G 10 Championships is impressive in itself-win or not. Also people seem to forget he inherited a team with a 44-36 Conference record the last 10 years before Bielema took over.

[quote="ivo610, post: 460825, member: 2128"

And this, I totally agree with.[/quote]

If He wins then I can be happy. This is the best shot at getting to the Rose Bowl Wisconsin could ever hope for.

Jake Kocorowski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know this was a disappointing game, and very inexcusable on many ends (I discussed this at length during our podcast episode this past weekend) but the Badgers did do some things right on Saturday:

*Danny O'Brien was 19 of 23 for 219 yds and 2 TDs, no turnovers, and would have been 21 for 23 if it weren't for Wozniak and Watt dropping catches.
*Kenzel Doe looked great as the slot receiver, converting 2 key third down conversions with catches over the middle. We need someone this year like that to step up.
*Time of Possession - nearly doubled UNI
*Only 2 penalties and no turnovers
*Derek Watt - besides the drop, pancaked a blocker in one of his first series and had 2 good catches in his first ever game at FB. Look for him to be the next Bradie Ewing or better in the next few years. Kid's only played 3 weeks at FB and the coaches are raving about him.
*Defense, in first 6 drives, only gave up 71 yards in the first 2.5 quarters and the D-Line actually provided pressure.

Sadly, the offense didn't put NIU away (3 and outs in 2 of their last 3 drives in the 4th) and the defense crumbled in the final quarter-and-a-half, allowing 235 yards and 3 TDs. Not to mention, they forgot how to cover a wheel route twice - let alone how to cover Hail Marys. But the missed assignments are correctable, it sounds like in all indications that the players are angry about their performance, and I expect a bounce-back week this week, even against a FBS opponent in Oregon State. As Andy Staples pointed out in this week's SI.com Power Rankings, you never want to play an established, good FCS team first game of the season (see Michigan vs Appalachian State) that is well-coached and has absolutely nothing to lose with giving it their all against the highly regarded Badgers.

If they don't correct things on defense this week in Corvallis - we're in trouble the rest of the year. I'm intrigued to see how they bounce back.

Jake
http://kielbasakingssportsextravaganza.podbean.com/

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Are we going over this again?

TCU was a GREAT TEAM..Not sure why you are hung up on TCU not being any good? Dalton is a GREAT q.b and is proving it every week in the NFL

Some stats from 20120

overall http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/fplus2010 ranked 5th

offense http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/feioff2010 TCU= 14th LSU=20th

defense http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/feidef2010 TCU 7th LSU 9th Wisconsin, 33

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_rankings

AP had them pre season ranked at 6 and Badgers 12...TCU went as high as 3rd...

so if your saying the AP rankings cant be used for TCU, then your saying you can NEVER trust them ever?

L

Lunchboxer

Are we going over this again?

TCU was a GREAT TEAM..Not sure why you are hung up on TCU not being any good? Dalton is a GREAT q.b and is proving it every week in the NFL

Some stats from 20120

overall http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/fplus2010 ranked 5th

offense http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/feioff2010 TCU= 14th LSU=20th

defense http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/feidef2010 TCU 7th LSU 9th Wisconsin, 33

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_rankings

AP had them pre season ranked at 6 and Badgers 12...TCU went as high as 3rd...

so if your saying the AP rankings cant be used for TCU, then your saying you can NEVER trust them ever?

Thats all fine and good. But Who did they beat that wasnt a small crappy school. You can have amazing Offense if you alway play crappy teams.

Im not sure why you think TCU was a good team. They got insanely lucky.

TCU vs Alabama who would win.

Hint its not TCU.

LTF you sure love to harp on me for this. I sure love to antagonize you greatly on here :D

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thats all fine and good. But Who did they beat that wasnt a small crappy school. You can have amazing Offense if you alway play crappy teams.

Hint its not TCU.

LTF you sure love to harp on me for this. I sure love to antagonize you greatly on here :D

As you can see, i am not only one busting your balls on this

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't want the Badgers but I'll tell you who are pretenders; Michigan.

I hope they enjoyed that beat down after hyping up their quarterback cause I sure as hell did in between a couple of shots and a smoke. They very lucky we don't have all our players that just went in the NFL or we probably would have scored more defensive points on them, while ESPN brags how great they are. Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!!

L

Lunchboxer

As you can see, i am not only one busting your balls on this

Sooner or later I will be right on this issue. I stopped drinking the BB Kool aid when they lost to TCU.

Hes a great recruiter getting Russel Willson that was amazing. And other good players.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hint its not TCU.

Your argument of TCU not being as good as Alabama doesn't really hold weight as Alabama would destroy Wisconsin as well.

L

Lunchboxer

Your argument of TCU not being as good as Alabama doesn't really hold weight as Alabama would destroy Wisconsin as well.

Wisconsin would of probably put more of a fight than TCU and Michigan.

Last seasons Wisconsin team they could of gone toe to toe with Alabama or LSU. If wernt for 2 late game Defensive break downs. Alabama vs Wisconsin

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wisconsin would of probably put more of a fight than TCU and Michigan.

Last seasons Wisconsin team they could of gone toe to toe with Alabama or LSU. If wernt for 2 late game Defensive break downs. Alabama vs Wisconsin

We would get destroyed. No doubt about it.

You have a coach who put together a team that you believe can contend with the best teams in the country, the first time in over 50 years, and you want to get rid of him? unbelievable

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Packers collapsing in the playoffs is a much bigger issues to me..Yet your okay with it

Members online

Latest posts