Official ALL Badger hating thread

L

Lunchboxer

A 5 loss season. Thats pretty bad. Considering the B10 had a down year.

The Offence was crap. D was okay but was on the field way too much.

L

Lunchboxer

I would give anything for a Coach to lead Wisconsin to a Nat title. That man would get a Street named after in in Madison.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Bo Ryan---won nothing really

Starting out 4-3 now WTF?

Personally I am tired of how their season goes..Might beat someone real good, go to the tournament, and fall flat..

Who else is tired of the the bball team

L

Lunchboxer

Here we go. Now you wanna bring up Bo Ryan.

Season has not started great but its still early. Basketball is different from football. Its WAY WAY harder to win a NCAA BBall Torny than to win a Nat Championship in football.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Gets to the 64, but then what?

Bounced by Cornell??? a 12 beat a 4--- and by 18 points??

seeded at 4 lost to a 8??

Get to the dance and fail big time..

Double standard once again if you say different..

L

Lunchboxer

Gets to the 64, but then what?

Bounced by Cornell??? a 12 beat a 4--- and by 18 points??

seeded at 4 lost to a 8??

Get to the dance and fail big time..

Double standard once again if you say different..

Once again you are comparing Basketball to Football.

Another problem Wisconsin has a hard time fielding high quality teams for basketball. Its easier for Football to find talent but Wisconsin isnt a big Basketball school. Bo can only work with to what he was given.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Once again you are comparing Basketball to Football.

Another problem Wisconsin has a hard time fielding high quality teams for basketball. Its easier for Football to find talent but Wisconsin isnt a big Basketball school. Bo can only work with to what he was given.

And who is at fault for what he is given?

L

Lunchboxer

Well I really thought Nebraska would bring it. Thats why I made that projection. I really dident think the Badgers were going to win this one.

Im happy they did. But still need to win the rose bowl.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I really thought Nebraska would bring it. Thats why I made that projection. I really dident think the Badgers were going to win this one.

Im happy they did. But still need to win the rose bowl.

Once again, your acute football knowledge shines through...

No they dont have to win it..They proved a LOT....Only YOU claim they HAVE to win the RB...

Saying that is like saying the Packers HAVE to win the SB..Or at the very least the Packers have to make it to the NFCCG

3 straight Rose Bowls..Barry do that?

L

Lunchboxer

Once again, your acute football knowledge shines through...

No they dont have to win it..They proved a LOT....Only YOU claim they HAVE to win the RB...

Saying that is like saying the Packers HAVE to win the SB..Or at the very least the Packers have to make it to the NFCCG

3 straight Rose Bowls..Barry do that?

To be honest Badgers really dident deserve to go to the Rose Bowl. 5 losses. They got there due to other teams NCAA problems.

Im glad they are there. But I hope they won. If they dont. BB would of lost 3 straight Rose Bowl.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
To be honest Badgers really dident deserve to go to the Rose Bowl. 5 losses. They got there due to other teams NCAA problems.

Im glad they are there. But I hope they won. If they dont. BB would of lost 3 straight Rose Bowl.

Please dont use the 5 lose crap...Seattle got in playoffs being 7-9 yet they DESERVED it by winning the West..Just like the Badgers

They didnt make the rules, they only took CONTROL of the situation presented to them...And SPANKED the corn out of their a@@@...They were a ranked team to boot

I can see it now...They win the RB and YOU wont recognize it because they didnt deserve to go

L

Lunchboxer

Please dont use the 5 lose crap...Seattle got in playoffs being 7-9 yet they DESERVED it by winning the West..Just like the Badgers

They didnt make the rules, they only took CONTROL of the situation presented to them...And SPANKED the corn out of their a@@@...They were a ranked team to boot

I can see it now...They win the RB and YOU wont recognize it because they didnt deserve to go

I will recognize that they won. They gotta win it first.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Always a BUT in any answer you give..

When a person is beginning to lose an argument, it is quite common to see them try to divert the topic at hand to another – thereby hoping you will not notice their weakness and will get entangled in a whole new debate.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didnt answer my ??

Barry ever go to 3 in a row?

BB is the 3rd coach in big 10 history to go to 3 straight rose bowls. Other two are Hayes and schembeckler. Elite company.

This is the worst team of the 3 to go to the rose bowl. But good for them. I can't knock them for taking advantage of the situation.

L

Lunchboxer

Always a BUT in any answer you give..

When a person is beginning to lose an argument, it is quite common to see them try to divert the topic at hand to another – thereby hoping you will not notice their weakness and will get entangled in a whole new debate.

How was it diverting the question. Im glad they got there. BUT they still gotta win it. There is still 1 more game to be played.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What an old fashion butt-whooping the Badgers laid on the Cornhuskers last night. Being completely honest though Nebraska doesn't match up well against WI. From Ball to White to Gordon to Abberdaris and even Philips last night though. Man. I also think Stanford is one of the best opponents we could play too. Rather then a Oregon team like we played last year.

Bo Ryan did kind of fall into the job of head coach of the Badgers basketball team. But I don't think your going to find a better one then him out there right now. While Ryan has not fared well in the NCAA tourny as of late at the very least he's been usually getting us in the sweet 16 which isn't all that bad for a football first school. And here's a stat to part with:

He has a 76.1 career winning percentage. Among coaches with 500 career wins his percentage ranks second only to Roy Williams

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_Ryan

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would rather play Stanford than frickin UGA. Yikes for Nebraska, the dwags are going to run all over them.

Members online

Latest posts