Official ALL Badger hating thread

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for that.

Everyone and their 99 year old Uncle is aware of Penn State.
What did Ohio do?

Need a little more help here....

So Badgers could still play in the Rose Bowl if they win the championship game?
And if they lose that "playoff game" then what?
Could they still get into a big bowl game or is the Rose the only major one they qualify for?
I take it that no matter what, the Badgers will get into a bowl game even if it's one we haven't heard of yet?
Like the Good Housekeeping Bowl or whatever.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/encouragement/4165134892/ that might help you...

Badgers would go to RB if they win the championship game..

They lose the Big Ten Champ.....then they get invited to Capitol One Bowl thats where the #2 Big Ten team goes

But that is if they win rest of their games...They lose then might go to OutBack Bowl (3rd place in Big Ten), or 2 more loses could get them to the Gator Bowl (4th place in Big Ten)

And with 6 wins they can be invited to a bowl game if the sponsors want them to play

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there still a chance for Bucky to get to the RB?

I understand that lesser Bowl games are by invitation. (Copper, HOF, Golden Trophy, Cereal, Fruit, Whatever and etc)
Someone once told me the reason why the Badgers get invited to those is because the Badgers fans travel well and will bring in moola to those lowly bowl games.
So Bucky could have a really lousy W/L record and still get into a bowl game?
True?

Edit: I just realized, I think, that they now have playoff games for the bigger bowl ones. Right?

Pretty sure LT answered everything.

Badgers could go from unranked to winners of the rose bowl. As crazy as that is.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.flickr.com/photos/encouragement/4165134892/ that might help you...

Badgers would go to RB if they win the championship game..

They lose the Big Ten Champ.....then they get invited to Capitol One Bowl thats where the #2 Big Ten team goes

But that is if they win rest of their games...They lose then might go to OutBack Bowl (3rd place in Big Ten), or 2 more loses could get them to the Gator Bowl (4th place in Big Ten)

And with 6 wins they can be invited to a bowl game if the sponsors want them to play
Pretty sure LT answered everything.

Badgers could go from unranked to winners of the rose bowl. As crazy as that is.
Thank you gentlemen.

It looks like one way or another we shall see Bucky in a bowl game somewhere.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I dident know......

/sarcasm

On a more legit note. If the Badgers win in the B10 title game. Do they automaticly go to the rose bowl. Even if they are an unranked team??

Someone else didnt know..Thats why I posted it

I posted link to RB and Big Ten title game..Since you missed it :giggle: yes all they have to do is win it and they go...Not their fault if OS and PS screwed up and can't go..

L

Lunchboxer

Someone else didnt know..Thats why I posted it

I posted link to RB and Big Ten title game..Since you missed it :giggle: yes all they have to do is win it and they go...Not their fault if OS and PS screwed up and can't go..

I hope they go and actually win it and I can remove that sig.

I dident know it was an automatic rose bowl bid. I dont know the entire technical workings of the BCS.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Badger fan, win or lose. I don't like arrogant coaches, and Bielema is better now than a couple years ago. He learned his arrogance from Alvarez, who backed up his with Rose Bowl wins. But most of the really great coaches/managers--Lombardi, Stengel, etc--kept their egos in check and let the wins do the talking.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Badgers get to the Rose Bowl this year that'd be crazy. It'd also help give experience to all the young guys for future bowl games. I might even have to eat some crow on BB. But realistically I'm guessing the Outback Bowl or Capital One.

Am I the only one who thinks Ohio State was over-punished? I mean I get you can't lie and cover up to the NCAA. But $14,000 for a bunch of broke-*** college students, and all what came down on them seems harsh. Penn State on the other hand deserved every single sanction.

L

Lunchboxer

BB loses again.

That last drive with 1:01 left and 3 TO was hard to watch

Poor playcalling.

Good thing this game doent really matter. Other wise Id be more mad than I am. Another reason BB has to be fired.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
why is it when they win, your mute? but they lose you rush to post?

I know..

It is a rhetorical question

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a bad offensive performance. But hey, 6-3 in an injury riddled, youth filled, rebuilding year is nothing to turn your nose up at.

Might as well put 11 in the box against o'brien. No running back can run with him at qb. Maybe we should check and see if we can get another year of eligibility out of Stocco. He was the man.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
great game today by the badgers. one for the record books.

Congrats on going to yet another Big 10 championship.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When MM steps down does anyone think that the next Packer head coach could be BB or possibly Bo Pellini? MM has been there since 06' and most head coaches don't stay in one place much longer unless you are Reid, Lovey, or Bellicheck.
How bout Monte Ball? Any chance Ted will try to draft a RB in the first round? We could use one right about now going into the cold weather.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When MM steps down does anyone think that the next Packer head coach could be BB or possibly Bo Pellini? MM has been there since 06' and most head coaches don't stay in one place much longer unless you are Reid, Lovey, or Bellicheck.
How bout Monte Ball? Any chance Ted will try to draft a RB in the first round? We could use one right about now going into the cold weather.

I dont see a change in coaching for the Packers for awhile. MM is secure in his spot.

Montee Ball? First round? That might be the worst draft pick in Packer history.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont see a change in coaching for the Packers for awhile. MM is secure in his spot.

Montee Ball? First round? That might be the worst draft pick in Packer history.

Name one rb from Wis that has done any good in the NFL

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Name one rb from Wis that has done any good in the NFL

I think we would have to define good. Michael Bennett had a solid career I think. But you would have to go waaaay back to find a great NFL player that was a back at wisc

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts