Official Aaron Rodgers Fed Ex Air Player of the Week

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
As much as I want to vote for Rodgers, this week, i hate to say it but Drew Brees played his best game of his entire career Sunday evening. he had more TD's than incomplete passes, which I don't ever remember seeing that happen before.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I want to vote for Rodgers, this week, i hate to say it but Drew Brees played his best game of his entire career Sunday evening. he had more TD's than incomplete passes, which I don't ever remember seeing that happen before.

Yeah, Brees def. deserves the award. I would've loved to have watched the game with the Spanos family after Rivers throws the ball out of bounds ON THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME. LOL! "Dean, or Mr. Spanos, imagine your team with a QB like Drew Brees?" You should get a guy like him to quarterback your team. :roflmao:

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Yeah, Brees will probably win it. How pathetic did the Colts play though. I mean talk about making like a dead cockroach. Let the Colts be a lesson to us folks. Milk this ride for everything it is worth because it will not last forever.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Brees will probably win it. How pathetic did the Colts play though. I mean talk about making like a dead cockroach. Let the Colts be a lesson to us folks. Milk this ride for everything it is worth because it will not last forever.

Pack management is smarter than the Colts. The Pack saw the end of the road for Brett Favre and drafted A-Rod. The Colts thought that Manning would play for another 20 years. He's been in the league since in '98 you'd think that they at least would've been grooming a replacement.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Pack management is smarter than the Colts. The Pack saw the end of the road for Brett Favre and drafted A-Rod. The Colts thought that Manning would play for another 20 years. He's been in the league since in '98 you'd think that they at least would've been grooming a replacement.
Don't forget that the gods were smiling on us the day Arodge dropped to 24. To get the great QB's you have to pick low. Unless you luck out and get a Brady.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score

Yep!

We could have rode the Favre bus until the weeks broke off and he finally did retire, but it was time to move on.

Same goes for the 49ers. Jerry Rice was drafted to eventually replace Dwight Clark on their team, and he did, they brought in Steve Young because they knew Joe Cool was not going to be able to play forever, and it benefited them greatly.

I think this is what the Patriots are trying to do with Ryan Mallett behind Brady, and then all those stacks of WR's, but they forgot to work on their defense.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no problemo being a homer and voting for Aaron Rodgers.
Dude is good enough to keep on getting nominated.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
As stated Brees was against the Colts a winless team so far, at home, that gave up. It seems like he was padding his stats with this game.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As stated Brees was against the Colts a winless team so far, at home, that gave up. It seems like he was padding his stats with this game.
Yup. Exactly.
That's why I don't feel like I can vote for Brees even though he had more TD throws.

Reaction score
well everyone he has done it again. rogers has won his 4 straight nfl weekly award for best. this is the 1st time this has been done. i must admit i didn't vote as much as i normally do as i thought brees would win but i guess when it comes down to it most who voted saw that the new orleans game really was not much of a challenge. of course with rogers not playing this week the streak comes to a end but we still can see him weeks 9-16.

so congrats to rogers

Go Pack Go

OP
OP
Kitten

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, I made this the official thread and stickied it as well. With the way Aaron is going we are having threads pop up every week. Please post anything related to Fed Ex Air and links for voting in here so we can keep them all in one place. It might be cool to go back at the end of the year and count how many he racked up!

Members online

Latest posts