Now if TT is not a COMPLETE ...

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Now if TT is not a COMPLETE moron...

mattresell said:
Buckeyepackfan said:
Boston has become a head case, we don't need him in Green Bay

I would like to be able to defend him against that statement, but I'm not sure I could make a reasoned argument.

Let me just say that with contracts not being guaranteed and the likelihood that he would accept a one year deal at a low price, you could cut your losses pretty harmlessly if he were to become a problem.

I agree on Boston. I don't see how he could be any worse than thurman or fergie.

if the guy wants to play and passes a physical , boston could try and resurrect his career in GB.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The Bills won't release him and I'm not sure we have anything of value to offer. If he's released, TT better sign the guy though.

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score

P@ck66 said:
I agree dhpackr...KGB has under-performed...

Let's see! What was it, a 5 year or a seven year contract Sherman got signed for KGB? Sherman is no longer here, but KGB is, hummmm. Seems like Sherman's decisions may stick around for awhile.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I would take Moulds, but I think the first step to fixing the WRs is upgrading Javon's deal this year. The guy showed up to training camp and unded up blowing out his knee, exactly the reason why he wanted a new deal. I feel we should show some respect and at least pay him like a decent number 2 for this year and if all goes well, negotiate an extension during the season.

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I was going to post something about Moulds being a nice fit yesterday...Got lazy. lol.

Your right. Doesn't seem TT would go this route...He's such a draft guy.

But Moulds and Favre certainly seems like a great combo.

J-Walk to PHIL just makes so much sense. I hope there's at least been talks...

Boom-bang. Done.

Moulds and Driver...Favre would be quite pleased...Sure handed WRs.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

hoos said:
I would take Moulds, but I think the first step to fixing the WRs is upgrading Javon's deal this year. The guy showed up to training camp and unded up blowing out his knee, exactly the reason why he wanted a new deal. I feel we should show some respect and at least pay him like a decent number 2 for this year and if all goes well, negotiate an extension during the season.

DOESN'T MATTER WHAT WE PAY JAVON, HE WANTS OUT OF GREENBAY!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Don't trade for him though unless they'd take Fergy for him straight up. When Moulds gets cut and if Favre says he's back for another year I think we could realistically have a shot at Moulds.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score

dhpackr said:
hoos said:

DOESN'T MATTER WHAT WE PAY JAVON, HE WANTS OUT OF GREENBAY!

I don't buy that, money fixes a lot of things.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

How about this line-up....???

WALKER, DRIVER, MOULDS, GARDNER....

(and Fergie on first bus out of town to Buffalo....!!!)

packerchief

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I don't think David Boston would do us any good either, but we need KGB and will probably have to take a linebacker with our #5 pick, but GOOD linebackers are hard to find... Don't see any reason to spend all the $$$$$ either if there isn't anyone who he really believes is worth it cause they sure made a good offer to AV, but he went with the colts anyway.. :hammer:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DePack said:
tromadz said:
if the Bills think his contract is too expensive, what makes you think "tightwad" ted will jump on that?

this thread was a setup and an excuse just to bash TT, wasnt it?

ok, whatever, bash away

trom....TT bashing is just that....TT bashing!. It has absolutely nothing to do with you. You have kind of gotten to the point where bashing TT is considered bashing trom. Let them bash.....it is not a personal attack on you.

Defending TT every once in a while is admirable. Dressing like him, talking like him, thinking like him and taking on all his battles doesn't really make you him. Sorry to inform you of this. You remind me of those guys that go to all the Star Trek conventions, eventually they morph into the characters!

That doesnt make sense. I never said anything like that. I said 'bash away' ..... :bye:

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score

hoos said:

I would have agreed if Walker hadn't started shooing his mouth off before the season even began. Now, I think TT should stay the course and call Walker's bluff: play or retire.

I think it is safe to say we'll see Walker in the Green and Gold again this season.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe you edited my post....

(It was about TT...not anyone on this FORUM...unless TT's been reading it!)

Who's old and over-paid junior?

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ryan...

Shouldn't there be a height requirement to post on this board...???

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Ryan...

Shouldn't there be a height requirement to post on this board...???
Explain, unless it's going to attack another user, in that case I don't want to hear it.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moulds is a 10 year vet who, as far as I can remember, has never had a major injury of any kind, he has only been in the league 3 more years than DD, we need an experienced WR, rookie WR's do not play right away in the WCO, this is a proven fact.

I still say Walker is the best option, but if he doesn't want to play, and neither side is going to blink, Moulds should be made an offer, after Buffalo "releases" him. No trade.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
Moulds is a 10 year vet who, as far as I can remember, has never had a major injury of any kind, he has only been in the league 3 more years than DD, we need an experienced WR, rookie WR's do not play right away in the WCO, this is a proven fact.

I still say Walker is the best option, but if he doesn't want to play, and neither side is going to blink, Moulds should be made an offer, after Buffalo "releases" him. No trade.

Sign the Man TT, Pull out that wallet now, common, you can do it !!!

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Arizona and David Boston lived two houses down from me a couple years back. Couldn't tell you if he's a headcase or not, as far as I'm concerned he was actually a nice neighbor. I mean I never had any direct interactions with him but he always waved when I drove past. I do believe he may have had a slight problem with coke in the past? correct me if I'm wrong but i though i remembered this being the case...

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Keyshawn, at least he is a complete player and great blocker. That might be enough to get Favre back. He has little deep speed but could be a Freeman type over the middle. Moulds will probably cost a third round pick and a lot of money and I would not do that.