No pre season, now fun starts

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
My theory or opinion is that wo a pre season teams were going to take a while to get going.

Stanima, assingments, etc should not be an issue anymore.

I feel this is when the pretenders and contenders seperate.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
My theory or opinion is that wo a pre season teams were going to take a while to get going.

Stanima, assingments, etc should not be an issue anymore.

I feel this is when the pretenders and contenders seperate.
Started to really see it yesterday Imo.
San Francisco is a hot mess right now. They got absolutely trashed.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
San Fran is a mess largely because of injuries to most of their star players.

The rookies are certainly struggling without a preseason, especially those such as those on defense that can't just go in for situational snaps. Rookie WRs and RBs are hanging in there though.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going to be fun watching how this Packers' team does against the good defenses coming up on the schedule. New Orleans has been the only good defense they've played and they did very well against them so I'm guessing they'll continue to put up points against the Bucs, 49ers, and Colts coming up. The Vikings should also be a much better version when the Pacers play them.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New Orleans has the makings for a good team, but collectively they aren't playing that way right now. Their defense has given up the 5th most yards out of 16 teams in the NFC so far.

I'm not dumping on the Packers. They've done what they are supposed to do, but the reality is that we've beaten an 0-4 team, two 1-3 teams, and the Saints who are 2-2. In any regular season, wins against the Vikings, Lions, Saints, and Falcons would be feathers in our caps. Not quite so this season. The Bucs and Seahawks will tell us everything that we need to know!

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Bosa, and the niners are a completely different squad. Good defense? This year I am not seeing many - maybe a few.

D

Deleted member 6794

Going to be fun watching how this Packers' team does against the good defenses coming up on the schedule. New Orleans has been the only good defense they've played and they did very well against them so I'm guessing they'll continue to put up points against the Bucs, 49ers, and Colts coming up.

The Saints defense might have a lot of talent but they aren't playing up to it right now, ranking only 26th in the league in points allowed.

No Bosa, and the niners are a completely different squad. Good defense? This year I am not seeing many - maybe a few.

Aside of Bosa the Niners currently have Ezekiel Ansah, Dee Ford, Richard Sherman and Solomon Thomas on injured reserve. I'm not surprised their defense hasn't performed well this season.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Saints defense might have a lot of talent but they aren't playing up to it right now, ranking only 26th in the league in points allowed.

Aside of Bosa the Niners currently have Ezekiel Ansah, Dee Ford, Richard Sherman and Solomon Thomas on injured reserve. I'm not surprised their defense hasn't performed well this season.
That’s crazy... I remember a few years ago, we were all complaining about how bad the injuries were on the Packers... but the Niners this year... wow.

Members online

Latest posts