1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

No Bear Trolls Yet? Show Yourself!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by lambeaulambo, Sep 20, 2011.

1. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +206
    Wow, just surprised no bear trolling going on on here yet. The Bears do have to beat the Lions at least once this year to help the cause.

2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,796
    Give it time.
    And check the "Smack Talk" area.
    They may show up there or things could get moved over there.

3. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    I will simulate being a bear troll

You guys aren't worth a ****. Rodgers is just lucky we had a couple of off games last year. The Steelers gave you that game. Cam Newton almost beat you. We are going to kick your *** so bad.........

was that any good?

4. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    Throw in the retarded "BEAR DOWN" line and maybe a jab at Collins and it looks pretty accurate.

5. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    That was decent. After dealing with Steeler's trolls I think I can manage Bears.

Packers just won a Super Bowl and beat you to it. Would be the best response to the first statement.

Rodgers caught Urlacher when Urlacher could of won them the game.

Didn't seem like the Steelers gave it to us, why would Roelthisberger throw that interception, and Matthews just got lucky right?

Wait till you go against Cam.

Nah ah, Packers going to wipe the floor with you, but don't tell Cutler that or he might just go in the corner and cry. Again.

6. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    Funny story,

I work with a guy who is a rabid bears fan and we are always doing things to get at each other. last year when the bears won the first game I came into my office and there were 8x11 printouts of the bears logo everywhere. I was finding them for weeks. After we beat them in the championship game I put a Green Bay Packers license plate frame on his car. He didn't notice it for a week.

Yesterday I went into the mens room to take a leak and I look down in the urinal and there is the G logo, LMAO. One of the maintenance guys who is a Steelers fan told me he is going to be re-tileing the guys office Friday. I have been trying like hell to find a 12x12 vinyl G logo floor tile so I can have him put it in the middle of the guys new floor.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    My simulation of a Bears fan.
    "You guys aren't very nice. We are a lot better than you guys even if you keep beating us. Jay Cutler is way better than Rodgers because he told us so. Stop being mean to us because we are the Bears and we are really, really good because we won that one Super Bowl...BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

• Like Like x 2
  8. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    "Clay Matthews is on Steroids and Aaron Rodgers is a ******, BEAR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-typical bears fan

9. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    They will come. I think many of them are still smarting from last seas0n's NFC Championship game or they are just not feeling very confident.

I miss that Bearrrrrrs guy.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Powarun

Ratings:
    +420
    Bear down sounds like someone announcing they are about to take a bowel movement.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,442
    One explained the meaning of that phrase after I inquired about it. To me, it sounds like they have a player (one of the Bears) down on the field. That is if the phrase is to be taken literally.

12. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    They are pretty upset with what happened last week, and well... the NFC championship last year. GO PACK GO!

13. GreenBayGal

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I think it means that Jay Cutler just got sacked.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Not like they can really smack talk. I mean......we won the freaking SB last year and trounced them in their house in the NFCCG. They got nothing...oh wait, they won the NFC North Division. Oooohh....Aaahhhhhh.

15. Powarun

Ratings:
    +420
    At least thats all they got. Could you imagine if the the Packers had the NFC North, NFCCG, and SB, Bears would be whining how they were underdogs and fought hard to be where they got. Instead their title of best in NFC was trounced by the Pack.

16. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,478
    All I would say is

We hoisted the Halas Trophy in your house

17. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,796
    Yeah and on a toilet seat shaped like their logo.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    I usually say I am taking the Browns to the Super Bowl

• Like Like x 3
  19. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    I hope they keep it to the minimum on the trolling and arguing, and don't go over board like Steeler fans did over the Super Bowl.

Fans that don't argue who's got the better team, and fans that will say "You beat us fair and square" can be the most likable in the league.

20. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +562
    I think it seems as the team that wins the most has the worst trolling. I mean before this year I hadn't heard anything from the lions in 2o years!

21. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    LOL I can deal with the Lions fans since they have sucked for so long, it don't bother me that bad.

22. GreenBayGal

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Too bad it had to be behind closed doors because Bears fans are a bunch of sore losers. That still bothers me. :mad:

• Like Like x 3
  23. Powarun

Ratings:
    +420
    Same here, I wanted to get a picture of it and send it out as Xmas cards this year. The locker room doesn't seem fit to hold such a grand ceremony.

• Like Like x 2
  24. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,442
    OK, it's Wednesday. Where are those bloody Bears fans? I expected at least 1 or 2 to make some noise. They must really be upset.

25. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Well come to think about it, they got severely burned by a super pass heavy offense, and they are about to play another super pass heavy offense.

LOL someone told me today they thought Cutler would have had a huge game against the Saints LMAO