No Bear Trolls Yet? Show Yourself!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well come to think about it, they got severely burned by a super pass heavy offense, and they are about to play another super pass heavy offense.

LOL someone told me today they thought Cutler would have had a huge game against the Saints LMAO
Actually I expected them to win.
Especially since Brian Urlacher's mother died a few days before the game and a bunch of D-Fence players went to the funeral.
I thought it would be another "Parent died-Motivation effect" like it was for Favre.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it seems as the team that wins the most has the worst trolling. I mean before this year I hadn't heard anything from the lions in 2o years!
Right.
Bears fans have been humbled.
Trolling only comes from fans of winning teams.
If da Bears win, I'll expect trolling before the next meeting.
When da Bears lose, Trolls will stay in their caves, under the bridge or wherever it is they hide.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Actually I expected them to win.
Especially since Brian Urlacher's mother died a few days before the game and a bunch of D-Fence players went to the funeral.
I thought it would be another "Parent died-Motivation effect" like it was for Favre.

I had a feeling of that too, it actually worried me, and the big reason I didn't put money down on the Saints.

Instead they let them just burn them with those damn screen passes all day long!

Members online

Latest posts