Nick Collins

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These last two games Collins has really shown up. Granted they haven't come against the best teams or the best QB's but Collins has really been making plays in the running game and has looked good in coverage. I really think he's starting to figure the NFL out and maybe next year he comes through big. I don't want to make a bold statement but I feel better about our secondary now than I did a month ago and part of it is because of Collins.

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope you're right. Safety the weakest spot on the defense, right now. Good to see the kid regaining some of his 2005 form...

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:packbeer: That's nice to hear Porky; now do we still need another safety or does the Pack try for a DT with muscle and brawn and a TE with hands and some speed? Just as a thought; would you take Thomas of WI if he managed to fall to the Pack draft position?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are set at DT, we need a pass rushing DE that can get home with regularity, and hopefully we sign the best TE available in FA. Tony Gonzalez, anyone?

Collins does look good as of late.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...I really think he's starting to figure the NFL out and maybe next year he comes through big...

Maybe he's starting to figure Schottenheimer and the 'knowledgeable' Manuel out.

OP
OP
P

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are set at DT, we need a pass rushing DE that can get home with regularity, and hopefully we sign the best TE available in FA. Tony Gonzalez, anyone?

Collins does look good as of late.

I think another safety is still a need. Though I'm pretty high on Marvel Underwood though you need to bring somone in and compete. I'm really looking forward to this off season. 2nd year in a row where I've really felt good about the off season.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:beersign: Should prove v-e-e-r-r-r-y int--te-er-es-sting! Just think of all the positive possibilities! I also have a very good feeling regarding many the Pack now have on IR and like you Porky think Marvel may be one of the shining stars to be. I would definitely like to see some effort made at upgrading our WR's though. and of course, the TE position. And unless there is a another DT hiding somewhere on the rosters still would like to see a real brute. Yeh! I know the boys on the DL have been doing outstanding work lately but, please remember that they have performed against two teams that have numerous injuries. Better days are a-coming!!! :packbeer:

Members online

Latest posts