Nick Collins out atleast 2 weeks

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
minimum of two weeks doesnt sound good in packer language....hwoever there was article in the press gazette that said collins may even play this weekend,, ,, now im a little confused

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i hope collins is back in time for detroit though,,,, seriously, they got some talent at wide outs

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm worried about how Rouse does in pass coverage, especially against deep throws. Does he have Collins' speed? I don't think so. He seems like more of a hard-hitting type of safety.

This is probably the best week this could've happened, though, as we will need eight (or nine) in the box to defend against Adrian Peterson, and the Vikings do not have a great passing game.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong, but Collins being out 2 weeks is being very optimistic. I remember spraining my knee in a high school basketball game and it sidelined me for 6 weeks. Of course Collins will be receiving the best medical and rehab treatment money can buy so hopefully he's out for 4 weeks at the most.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the NFL one mans misfortunes could mean another mans time to rise and shine.... I can promis you this, teams will take their shots on the kid Rose, he has no big game experience, I hope the coaches can speed up his learning process, because that was his knock......

what a great team for him to get some experience in the nfl against... the minnesota viqueens. I think it will be a perfect situation for him. He wont be overly threatened like dallas or new england is coming to town or anything, but he will be challenged im sure and we shall get a look at him at least.

Members online

Latest posts