Nick collins does think he can play sunday

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just announced that Nick Collins has a knee strain. And said it doesnt look good for Sunday!!!!!

OUCH !!!!!

NO COLLINS
NO BURNETT
MARTIN AND PEPRAH ARE NURSING INJURIES.....

OHHHHHH BOYYY

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its on the green bay press gazette
under tweets from reporters (kareem copeland)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh Lord have some mercy on our souls!!! Heal up Collins, we'll miss you fierce!

Skins are gonna be lovin this as much as we are lovin them not having Portis. It works both ways. But it makes me fear McNabb even more! :scared:

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe this is why teddy didnt get anyone....he knew we had a rash of injuries and there wouldnt be any stopping it.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read that Collins mis-interpreted the question and that he thinks he should be good to go for Sunday.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Personally, I'm of the opinion that a team with lots of injuries is a team that isn't well conditioned. They might gain strength in the weight room, but if you lose too much flexibility, your more likely to have sprains, strains and tears. Just my own personal theory on it.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
btw. Tell Bishop it's time to put on his big boy pants and play some big boy football this Sunday.

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
btw. Tell Bishop it's time to put on his big boy pants and play some big boy football this Sunday.

While you're talking to the players, tell Collins to bring his hands that actually catch the football...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While you're talking to the players, tell Collins to bring his hands that actually catch the football...
To my account, he has dropped 5 ints so far. FIVE!
Cmon Collins! Your hands are great, everybody knows it.

About Bishop, I was expecting more. He has looked really bad so far. Seems like the coaches were right, that he's an August star and that's it. Hope I'm wrong.

Members online

Latest posts