1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Nick Collins apologizes, said he should have walked away

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Sep 29, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +48
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
    :chisux: No apology needed nick.

3. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643

i agree.

if anything the packers need to apologize for their game penalties.:resent:

4. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    We the fans understand your actions, trust us we would love to do a lot worse to some of them fans. My cousin told me he once spat on a Packer player when he went to a game, and if he wasn't twice the size of me I would have done something.

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Now I have to defend you Nick.

Take the high road always. It's a damn hard thing to do? It is. The guy is human scum, you shouldn't have let it bother you.

You're the man, Nick. You have definitely grown from the guy you were in 08, you're a leader of this D, and I'm very happy to have you on this team.

6. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Absolutely no need to apologize, Nick, we got your back! I understand why the apology was needed, probably more for PR or media. The low life scum of a Bears fan should be the one to make the apologies, not Nick. What did anyone expect to happen coming off a rough game/ loss? I was (and still am) very tempted to write the President of the NFL or whoever else they think is in power an argumentative persuasive essay defending out players actions. I'd call for the permanent ban of this "fan" from all NFL games. I'd also want them to launch a security investigation at Soldier Field as this incident raises questions regarding the competency of Soldier Field's security team. This incident should not of been allowed to take place, I hope they learned from it to prevent it from recurring.

7. gmann001

gmann001 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17