NFL Network

Heelntoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't realize how spoiled I was with Adelphia in Palm Beach; NFLN was part of extended cable (not the sports pkg). Moved to Charlotte and was stuck with TW service in my apt. TW serivce was $45 more per month than Adelphia AND required the HD teir to get all the HD channels I had with Adelphia.

Switched last week to Direct TV; get dozens of HD channels now, plus all the channels I had with TW, and NFLN and NFL ticket. I was dumb to wait so long. TW and NFL are entrenched in their positions, and the TW support is HORRIBLE here. Called 6 times for Cable internet support or package changes, and the completely %&()#$%-up everything each time I called. The topper was hearing the girl go, "Uh-oh, I don't think I should have done that." And then, "do you still have any cable?" Nope - she managed to cancel my service instead of adding HBO. Took her 105min to fix it. Good flippin riddence.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Those who ***** about cable and satellite prices and stream off the net, you're hypocrites.

You steal a product, it drives the overall price of the product UP.

Stop being such cheap ***'s and get DTV or Dish and stop being thieves.

Reaction score
I get NFL Network with my digital cable package, but the problem is that the Thursday night games won't be shown. It's blacked out...

Happened last year too, and it is unfortunate.

Thankfully, a Canadian sports channel (TSN) on regular cable has the right to broadcast the games on their network, even if the game is being shown on NFLN.

Members online

Latest posts