NFL Hall of Fame in Canton... Wow..

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I organised a trip to canton with a few of my fantasy football mates.. Let me tell you this place is Packer heaven. From the actual Hall with the sculptures.. I mean how can you NOT be a fan of this team? Hutson, Curly, Tony, Lombardi, Bart , Paul , Blood McNally... Amazing. They have these interactive monitors about 40 inch touch screens... Touch the helmet of your team and up come the Hall of Famers.. As a Packer fan.. The whole screen is filled mostly in bold type. Bold means the player played most or all of his career with the selected team. My poor Bengals fan friend got to look at 2... Anthony Munoz and some guy who played a season with the Bengals lol. And the Super Bowl Theatre was great too. Except I never really wanted to see Drew Brees face the close up and gigantic. I just kept thinking how awmazing it will be when we get to watch OUR team on that giant moving screen! Lets start by beating the eagles though :):big_boss:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, I hope to go there on the way to Cooperstown one of these years.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live 1.5 hours away from it.. And it was my first time there lol... Terrible...

been to the college ftball hof?

I need to get there soon. I think next season. But I heard they are moving it sometime soon?