Tyni's Top 50 Draft Prospects Big Board

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Few disclosures...first is yes you'll notice I don't have any QBs on this list. I initially felt Pickett was the only worthy QB of making a first round grade personally, but gonna be honest the hand size outlier nature of him truly is a flag for me personally. Also, just because a prospect may not have a first round grade doesn't mean someone believes they won't be a first round pick. Malik Willis I am about 99.9% sure will be a first round pick. I'm also in the camp that by the time the first round closes we are more likely to have 3 QBs picked than 2 and 4 even rather than only 1.

I also really almost let David Ojabo off the list but couldn't justify it. His tape is impressive, his measurables just as much and I felt personally he was a lock for a top 25 pick prior to his injury and still will stay in 1st round or should. I don't necessarily want GB to pick him up, but if I'm a team with multiple firsts or even loaded with picks and not a SB contender for sure this year I'd pick him.

Here's a couple odd thoughts. Stingley Jr. troubles me....depending which year of tape you watch the dude is either a TOP 10 prospect or out of the Top 50 IMO. I chose to keep him in this list based on what he should be and for his athleticism/skillset. BUT I'll be honest I'm not touching him if I'm a team personally. Consistency is something I want to see and it simply isn't there for him.

Another guy I struggle with is Green. His tape and his control of the line of scrimmage in games doesn't match up with his measurables at all. It is a rare ability but some folks are just gamers and a switch is flipped when the whistle blows that nothing else can create situationally. I don't watch enough tape to make the decision, but I suspect a deeper than normal dive into his film and isolating his technique in plays more than many prospects would have to occur before a team is willing to spend 1st round capital on him.

Biggest Surprises for most probably include how high I am on Karlaftis and Gardner...plus the inclusion of Arnold Ebiketie in my top 40 let alone 50. Besides no QBs, you'll also notice there are zero TEs as well and only 1 RB (I'll admit I devalue the RB position though a lot and I believe that causes bias against rating them).

This still could shift some, but whatever felt like I might as well share.

• 1.Kyle Hamilton S​

• 2.Aidan Hutchinson EDGE​

• 3.Ahmad Gardner CB​

• 4.Kayvon Thibodeaux EDGE​

• 5.Ikem Ekwonu OT​

• 6.Travon Walker EDGE​

• 7.Jordan Davis IDL​

• 8.Evan Neal OT​

• 9.Jermaine Johnson EDGE​

• 10.Devonte Wyatt IDL​

• 11.Derek Stingley Jr. CB​

• 12.Andrew Booth Jr. CB​

• 13.Tyler Linderbaum IOL​

• 14.Charles Cross OT​

• 15.George Karlaftis EDGE​

• 16.Jameson Williams WR​

• 17.Chris Olave WR​

• 18.Trevor Penning OT​

• 19.Devin LloydLB​

• 20.Drake London WR​

• 21.Zion Johnson IOL​

• 22.Treylon Burks WR​

• 23.Nakobe Dean LB​

• 24.Garrett Wilson WR​

• 25.Trent McDuffie CB​

• 26.Daxton Hill S​

• 27. David Ojabo EDGE​

• 28.Kenyon Green IOL​

• 29.DeMarvin Leal IDL​

• 30.George Pickens WR​

• 31.Arnold Ebiketie EDGE​

• 32.Tyler Smith IOL​

• 33.Jaquan Brisker S​

• 34.Perrion Winfrey IDL​

• 35.Kaiir Elam CB​

• 36.Roger McCreary CB​

• 37.Jahan Dotson WR​

• 38.Skyy Moore WR​

• 39.Boye Mafe EDGE​

• 40.Lewis Cine S​

• 41.Dylan Parham IOL​

• 42.Logan Hall EDGE​

• 43.Isaiah Spiller RB​

• 44.Chad Muma LB​

• 45.Tariq Woolen CB​

• 46.Kyler Gordon CB​

• 47.Bernhard Raimann OT​

• 4748.Sean Rhyan IOL​

• 4849.Travis Jones IDL​

• 4950.Christian Watson WR​

• 5051.David Bell WR​

Last edited:

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FYI
Definitely still early. Mike Tannebaum a former GM did a mock for ESPN of the 1st 32 picks if he were the GM for each team. Here is from your list that did not get drafted in the 1st round.
#10-#15-#26-#29-#32
They were replaced by:
#36-#46-Willis-Dotson(GB at 22)- Z. Johnson(GB at 28).

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FYI
Definitely still early. Mike Tannebaum a former GM did a mock for ESPN of the 1st 32 picks if he were the GM for each team. Here is from your list that did not get drafted in the 1st round.
#10-#15-#26-#29-#32
They were replaced by:
#36-#46-Willis-Dotson(GB at 22)- Z. Johnson(GB at 28).

Oh if I did a mock draft as I hinted at, not all my top 32 are getting drafted either because I still believe 2-4 QBs will eat up spots...there is also always that outside chance of a RB to sneak in the back part of the 1st like they seem to do every now and then.

I also think you skipped Dotson (I have him at #30) and Zion on mine (I had Zion at #21)

The only person I am shocked he didn't mock in the first from my Top 32 if honest is Wyatt. I know I'm higher than many on him, but that is really the only thing I'd push back on him - however that said DL just don't have a massive attraction like they used to unless their VERY good.

FTR I wouldn't be sad if we left the first with Dotson and Zion.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FTR Drake Jackson JUST misses my personal Top 50 and is another guy I'm higher on than many.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My bad on Dotson and Zion. This does bring up a topic for discussion. For arguments sake let's say the draft goes the way he has it. Let's say the Packer board is the same as your board. Do you take Wyatt at 22 and Karlaftis at 28?

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My bad on Dotson and Zion. This does bring up a topic for discussion. For arguments sake let's say the draft goes the way he has it. Let's say the Packer board is the same as your board. Do you take Wyatt at 22 and Karlaftis at 28?

I could not overlook them personally....now if I get one of them at 22 I could overlook the other at the next spot purely from a stance I got one of them depending who else is there. Karlaftis is a special player, comfortable out wide on an edge or flexed down inside - I really like him.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He could be viewed as a 2 for 1 meaning you can get another DL or Edge guy later rounds instead of middle rounds since Karlaftis could be depth at both spots.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
I just watched a live mock from yesterday, done by The Draft Network. 2 QB's top 10 (Lions and Panthers) to recap the WR's taken in the 1st Rd. They had GB double dipping at WR (London #22 and Pierce #28). Olave was the 1st WR off the board at #11 to the Commanders, then Williams went #13 to Texans, Dotson went #16 to Eagles, then Wilson went #21 to Patriots. Two more went before our next pick, Burks went #26 to Titans and Watson went #27 to Bucs.

wist43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just watched a live mock from yesterday, done by The Draft Network. 2 QB's top 10 (Lions and Panthers) to recap the WR's taken in the 1st Rd. They had GB double dipping at WR (London #22 and Pierce #28). Olave was the 1st WR off the board at #11 to the Commanders, then Williams went #13 to Texans, Dotson went #16 to Eagles, then Wilson went #21 to Patriots. Two more went before our next pick, Burks went #26 to Titans and Watson went #27 to Bucs.
Like Pierce a lot - don't like London.

WR is deep into the 2nd round, so no need to double dip in the 1st.

DT is very thin this year, and I like Wyatt a lot. I like Winfrey and Hall too. They might be there in the early 2nd, so maybe trade back??

Reaction score
Im ok with 2 WR reinforce that position group. If we spent our #22 on WR1, then I’d prefer waiting until #59 or #53 for WR2. Or if we did that back to back? Move up with a 2nd rounder and nab that Defender who slipped out of Day 1

But that Mock sounds about right. Might might see 3 QB taken in top-20 imo. Anything outside of a top 15 pick at QB is easy peasy (cheap) on a GM..
.. Except for Brian G he’s an absolute villain for taking a QB :eek:

Last edited:

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Like Pierce a lot - don't like London.

WR is deep into the 2nd round, so no need to double dip in the 1st.

DT is very thin this year, and I like Wyatt a lot. I like Winfrey and Hall too. They might be there in the early 2nd, so maybe trade back??
Exactly, none of the DT you mentioned were taken in the 1st

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've made slight tweek to the backend of my rankings. Bernhard Raimann checks in at #47, bumping the others down - which slides David Bell off the Top 50.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts