NFL Crime Time- Torrence Marshall

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What lesson is to be learned from this failed experiment? Don't EVER draft players with small brains and big appetites to get high!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
What lesson is to be learned from this failed experiment? Don't EVER draft players with small brains and big appetites to get high!

Well, that would seem to eliminate most of the big time footballers.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like GB knew something and made the right move ..."at the right time"....
One thing's fer sure - With TT in charge, we're going to see a higher standard of excellence brought back - the way it was in the Nineties - under Ron Wolf. I'd think the Players have already been told, the day after TT arrived, what was in store...

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JBlood said:
digsthepack said:

Well, that would seem to eliminate most of the big time footballers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Looks like GB knew something and made the right move ..."at the right time"....
One thing's fer sure - With TT in charge, we're going to see a higher standard of excellence brought back - the way it was in the Nineties - under Ron Wolf. I'd think the Players have already been told, the day after TT arrived, what was in store...

yeah under ted thompson save your mischief until AFTER you're out of green bay...example...eugene robinson

chickpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its just real nice that everytime they refer to him in the article they associate him with the Packers....nice. Even after we cut him we can't disassociate ourselves from him.

Now if he did to this - he is extremely stupid to leave a helmet and shoes behind. I am sure he is a Wonderlic marvel.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That article pretty much sums up everything I thought back then when the Pack got him in the 3rd round. I couldn't believe he was still on the board. Now, with hindsight being 20/20, I can't believe that he lasted this long. Will anyone pick this guy up now or is he heading to the CFL? If someone gets him, they get a ST demon, that's fer sure!

On another note, what kind of system did Oklahoma run if he could excel in it like he did? He won't win a spelling bee anytime soon, I hear he's got a peanut-sized brain.