NFL.com says Raiders will win...HAHAHAHA!

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2011/12/09/...he-packers-sunday/?module=HP11_content_stream

I am not saying that the Raiders aren't a decent team, or won't even put up a fight...but to win? No. The Packers will have a field day with Oakland's weak secondary. I see Ryan Grant getting a fair share of carries and I think he will have his first big-day of the season.

I swear, these people just publish articles like these to get rises out of people.

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy's just cookoo chief...not to worry.

Obviously. this guy's wife has given him one too many concussions..

To compare Aaron's play this year, versus 2 years ago is just plain nuts. He's matured and improved a TON.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
They will win!!! The Raiders are unstoppable! Didn't you see them last week against the ruthless chiefs?

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
someone's just waiting to be "right."

every week, even if it doesn't take til next year, somebody will say we will lose, and one day we will. then that person will be "right" and everyone will be surprised at how smart that person is. idiots.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will say the Raiders have a CHANCE to win(10%). If they can establish a running game and keep Aaron on the sidelines it could be close. But I doubt it will mean a victory. The Raiders play a physical style of football which the Packers offense isn't as good against.(evidence: Giants game).
Don't get into the mindset that the Packers can't lose. Remember, and it's true: any given Sunday.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well, sooner or later if they keep saying the Packers will lose, they will be right.

I just think today will not be that day.

Reaction score
http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2011/12/09/...he-packers-sunday/?module=HP11_content_stream

I am not saying that the Raiders aren't a decent team, or won't even put up a fight...but to win? No. The Packers will have a field day with Oakland's weak secondary. I see Ryan Grant getting a fair share of carries and I think he will have his first big-day of the season.

I swear, these people just publish articles like these to get rises out of people.
You didn't add enough Ha's to the title. This game is a joke right now.. 31-0 with 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I quit reading NFL.com since before the Seattle/Philadelphia game they predicted the Eagles to still make the playoffs, and defended how great they still were.

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boy oh boy did I call Ryan Grant having a good game or what??! I just wish that I would have got to see Aaron Rodgers break Favre's single season TD record. Gonna have to see it via RedZone next week against the Kansas City Queefs. Man, that long TD bomb to "Oh Lordy" Jordy Nelson really rocked! Ties the record there.

Members online

Latest posts