1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Newbie but oldie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by retiredgrampa, Sep 23, 2005.

1. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I appreciate being able to join a new Packer forum. The great thing is that while we don't know each other, we're all friends. Packer fans are all this way. I've been a Packer fan for 59 years, I got hooked at 12 yrs. old...and to paraphrase the great Ray Scott...I could never get unhooked. I look forward to many evchanges of opinion w/you guys and gals. :D

2. ORRELSE

ORRELSE Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome.

You already sound knowledgeable and opinionated. You'll fit in well. :D

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    hi2u historical dude :p heh welcome aboard! hopefully ya share some stories with us :)

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome RG, glad to have you and your Packers history knowledge on the site!

5. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome retired grandpa. sorry I am so late in welcoming you. Have been gone. Know you will enjoy this forum