New rule

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
which is the point. Ignore means you can't see them. it doesn't mean they cease to exist on the forum.
This statement leads me to believe that you do not fully understand what a 2 way ignore feature is, since if I would put you on ignore, you would not cease to exist in the forum. It would simply mean that you can't see what I post and I can't see what you post.

I get and agree with your dislike for the thread blocking feature, but I would call that an unintentional glitch of the program this forum uses and I imagine it could be fixed. Nothing is perfect, but it also doesn't hurt to try and improve things. I also understand that this site isn't a big money maker and Shaggy is limited on how much he can spend to improve it and keep it running for "free". Also, let me know how you feel about the current ignore feature if and when you ever have a couple of posters who continually use/circumvent it to publicly mock you.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know what it means, and ignore can create use issues with functionality of the site. I don't think the functionality or what people read should really be affected unless they chose to do it. People can talk to me all they want, I'll never know because I don't care what they say. Problem solved.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know what it means, and ignore can create use issues with functionality of the site. I don't think the functionality or what people read should really be affected unless they chose to do it. People can talk to me all they want, I'll never know because I don't care what they say. Problem solved.

I personally mock Mondio every time I respond to one of his posts.

Some people have thicker skin than single ply TP, it would appear.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
This statement leads me to believe that you do not fully understand what a 2 way ignore feature is, since if I would put you on ignore, you would not cease to exist in the forum. It would simply mean that you can't see what I post and I can't see what you post.

I get and agree with your dislike for the thread blocking feature, but I would call that an unintentional glitch of the program this forum uses and I imagine it could be fixed. Nothing is perfect, but it also doesn't hurt to try and improve things. I also understand that this site isn't a big money maker and Shaggy is limited on how much he can spend to improve it and keep it running for "free". Also, let me know how you feel about the current ignore feature if and when you ever have a couple of posters who continually use/circumvent it to publicly mock you.

This is false.

You put me on ignore because you couldn’t handle my view on covid nonsense.

You now pretend it’s because I mock you because that sounds more justifiable than your intolerance of other viewpoints.

And you want two way ignore because you’re tired of clicking that button and seeing my interactions with your posts and not being able to respond because then everyone would know that you still read what I write.

Members online

Latest posts