1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

New England Future

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by aaronqb, Nov 3, 2010.

1. aaronqb

aaronqb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +73
    Watch out for New England. They are really good

2. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    It is ridiculous how they continue to hoodwink other teams year in and year out. The Moss deal just being the latest example of that.

They're set up real nicely. They're going to continue to be great for a long time.

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    The New England who?

They couldnt win every game, hahaha dont worry about them, Brady is done

4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    They are rebuilding their army. Not so bad because what they were rebuilding was not so bad to begin with. I see them to be a threat in the next few years, not only for they AFC championship but for the SB itself if no NFL team can hold ranks with them. The current Packers roster, sans injuries could give them a run for their money. I don't always agree with the Patriots ethics. I think there was some dirty dealing in the Moss trade, I can't prove it but I wouldn't put it past them. We play them this year, it'll be a good match up, our injured team playing their rebuilding team might give you some perspective on what the dynamics are going to be like for the future.

5. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    I think they're the best run organization in football. Ever since Kraft took over, they have been consistently competitive. They always seem to make the right moves and always seem to threaten SB.

6. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +1,002
    They no longer have 2 picks in each of the first 3 rounds. They traded one to Seattle for Branch.* Who's Brady's backup this year?

*Opps sorry, they traded a 4th rounder.

7. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    That's a good point as to the future of NE. They had better start thinking about their next generation QB. Brady is not going to last forever and is already starting to go downhill. So much of their organization is rooted in Brady, if he goes down, they just better have an answer to him. Anyone remember the year Brady went down in the first few weeks of the season??? How many Fantasy Teams did that tank? Mine for one, my backup was none other than A.J. Feeley. I finished last in my league, but alas, I digress.

8. aaronqb

aaronqb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +73
    retired

9. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    I am disgustingly JEALOUS of the PATRIOTS...they are always in it every year...it's disgusting[​IMG]

10. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    For us not to ever sign Free agents, trade for players, you would think we would be stockpiled in draft picks every year also

11. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    we draft better than NE since their guru moved to KC

12. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    i noticed that. the new players KC got this year have really made them a contender.

13. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    NE only starter getting good again when they dumped all the FAs and started using draft picks. Moss, Thomas gone...

Just saying.

14. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
  15. PackerFanLV

PackerFanLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +181
    new england has 2 first round picks 2 2nd round picks and 2 3rd round picks in 2011 draft. That organization knows wth they are doing that is for sure.

16. aaronqb

aaronqb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +73
    New England is good

17. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Who is putting up MVP type numbers. More TDs and less INTs than rodgers. But rodgers has been putting up killer yards, and a better QB rating (for what thats worth).

18. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    New Englands future? I dont know about next year but my crystal ball tells me a few weeks from now its going to be gloomy with a chance of clay.

19. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Again, that's since they started dumping FAs.
    When they had Moss, Thomas and co., they were drafting poorly (Chad Jackson over Greg Jennings). And edven though they wen't 16-0, they couldn't win it all.
    Then it ended last year with a loss at home against BAL.

Now that they've gone back on track, they're doing well. The players respect each other and respect the coaching staff, so everything works.
    THIS right here.

Though I think we'll lose.

But no biggie, we'll win in a neutral field in Dallas...

20. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    No matter what, this team will continue to give the AFC nightmares until Tom Brady retires.