Nervousness about Oakland K.C.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
When schedule came out, what games were you worried about
Saints and Bears but after about the first 5 games when I saw what this offense was about I quit worrying. Today ARoge silenced the last negative they could say about him, the lack of a game winning drive. I am tense during each game but that is the excitement of the game but I try not to worry prior to the game, it just takes away from the joy of this year.

Reaction score
Both games are going to be difficult. Oakland just got embarrassed by Miami so they are going to be ready to go. But they, like the Lions, make a ton of mental errors (stupid penalties, etc). They have a running game and a physical defense and a halfway decent quarterback, they will give the Packers all they can handle.

It's very difficult to play and win in Kansas City. They have a superb defense who is going to try their best to knock Aaron around. They just may not have the offense to match up with ours. Over the course of 4 quarters, our offense wears a defense down. It happened to New York on Sunday...their defense just couldn't hang with our offense towards the end. I expect more of the same in both of these games but I don't think either are going to be blow outs.

Hmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Listening to sports talk radio in the bay area this week, there has been no indication that McFadden,WRs Jacoby Ford and Denarius Moore will play this week against the Pack. The Raiders current running back, Michael Bush, is a good back in his own right. With the aid of a good Raiders Oline, their running well and will be a matchup against our front seven. However, I believe the Packers will just put too much points on the board for the Raiders to keep up.

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ANY week in the NFL could reach up and bite. I feel good about these two games though. Both could be much closer than expected, but I think the Pack will pull em out.

Gmcman22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The deeper into the season, the tougher it will get. Media hype will blast through the roof and the pressure to stay undefeated gets higher and higher. Teams with nothing left to play for gamble more etc.

I'm not as worried about Oakland as I probably should be.

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not as worried about Oakland as i am KC or the very reason its at home and the team especially the defense plays much better at home than

gopackgo12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not worried about Oakland and KC BUT I am afraid of both of those teams ability to rush the passer. Oaklands front 7 is very good, and Tamba Hali is one of (if not THE) best pass rusher in the league. And going up against Newhouse? Yikes.
I think we end up winning both games, and rather easily, but any time we go up against teams with the ability to knock ARod out, I get nervous. That's the only thing that could possibly slow us down.