Staff member
Reaction score
stop with the effing complaining and wait till it's over

Yes I am more happy to gloat over some of you

You have no faith

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
National media will declare next weeks game over by.... Tuesday, 10 a.m.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was somebody in the chat room(I don't remember who) who kept on saying to bench Rodgers. This guy kept on saying it right up until the 4th quarter.

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand getting upset or saying things like, "Come on D, that wasn't great." But there's a line between that and blurting out "our team is garbage!"

News flash: If you make it to the last 4 teams and you are playing in a championship game.....you have a very good team.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was honestly expecting them to lose this game, based on their past home Playoff performances...couldn't be happier to be WRONG about that one.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You have no faith

Yes, the ones who go overboard deserve to be taken to task (our team is garbage; fire everybody, etc), but with the way it was going late in the first half- Dallas controlling the ball and making plays coupled with the Rodgers situation- the issue was legitimately very much in doubt. Anyone who wants to say now, even at that time, that they had no doubts we'd win is just as full of s**t.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm neither a pumper or a dumper. So imagine how I feel. On one had there are people that think the Pack can do no wrong and on the other Packers can do no right.
Some people feel like they are on a high horse and more knowledgeable because they agree with every play and every flag lol whatever! Then some think the game is over after every first down the other team make even if still in the FIRST damn qtr lol.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A0LEVjX3B7NU8qcALxgPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTBsa3ZzMnBvBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--?p=i feel so lonely team america&tnr=21&vid=929071ACF1C31A659AD3929071ACF1C31A659AD3&l=153&turl=http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=UN.608039843365718939&pid=15.1&rurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ&sigr=11bsnpppf&tt=b&***=Team America: World Police (6/10) Movie CLIP - I'm So ...&sigt=11tvtp8km&back=https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=i+feel+so+lonely+team+america&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla&ei=UTF-8&sigb=1392jnfnm&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001

desertdog55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look, I am usually really optimistic, but today I got pissed at the D and started seriously doubting this team. I can understand when people do that...but yes, people who start the "Fire so and so" or give up in the first quarter do get on your nerves. So don't be too ******* someone that had a bad "fan" day. Focus on the ones who start complaining on the kickoff. :)

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D- is @@$&@&$

Some said..

How many points did they give up after it was 14-
Refs suck and are paid by jerry

Ridiculous

The defense was ****. I don't know how we keep defending them. It's almost effortless for teams to move the ball on us. If it wasn't for Peppers strip and that call, everyone would be up the defenses ***.

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea, people try to cover all bases of their psyche as a defense mechanism and think it isn't obvious what they are doing.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't like gnawing my finger nails to the first knuckle every time the defense takes the field. There is a line that separates blind faith from wishful thinking.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense was ****. I don't know how we keep defending them. It's almost effortless for teams to move the ball on us. If it wasn't for Peppers strip and that call, everyone would be up the defenses ***.

Wasn't Pepper's strip part of the defense though? Bottom line is they got it done.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You have no faith

The over-the-top negativity in the chat box is about as obnoxious as your gloating about it here.

If moderating the chat box is so ****ing terrible, longtimefan, maybe you should quit. Life is short.

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The over-the-top negativity in the chat box is about as obnoxious as your gloating about it here.

If moderating the chat box is so ******* terrible, longtimefan, maybe you should quit. Life is short.

No, I assure you, the over the top negativity is far more annoying, far.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts