Need to find a certain green bay shirt...help!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok, i think they only made it in a sweater, but my wife is trying to find the one that says The Good (green bay)The Bad (the bears) and The Ugly (the vikings)...anyone have anything like that? both times we've been to green bay we have seen people wearing them, but they are impossible to find to buy. i guess they don't make them anymore???

anyone? bueller??

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
You can have some cheap t-shirt maker make one. I saw them in the WI Dells and the Sconnie store in Madison all the time.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
ok, i think they only made it in a sweater, but my wife is trying to find the one that says The Good (green bay)The Bad (the bears) and The Ugly (the vikings)...anyone have anything like that? both times we've been to green bay we have seen people wearing them, but they are impossible to find to buy. i guess they don't make them anymore???

anyone? bueller??
So I wonder if in a couple of years the Lions are finally going to be getting enough respect to have us start making derogatory things about them. They have been pretty neglected.

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I wonder if in a couple of years the Lions are finally going to be getting enough respect to have us start making derogatory things about them. They have been pretty neglected.

I can already feel it changing.

When the Lions played the Vikings in week three, I couldn't really root for the Vikings. It just felt wrong and backwards.

When the Lions played the Bears in week five, there was no question. I was rooting Bears all the way.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the blue/yellow ACME Packers toboggan with the puffy ball on top that the players wore with the throwbacks last year on the sidelines/after the game. Can't seem to find it. Well, I couldn't find it last year when I looked, maybe I should try again.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts