My voyage behind emeny lines

L

Lunchboxer

So recently I made a username on a viking fourm and decided to make an honest thread saying Favre should be benched.

I made a nice thread saying if they ever have a chance of winning Sunday bench favre.

Some of the replys i got were interesting lets take look.

This is my OP
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Here is the first reply

A somewhat thoughtful reply but why does he want someone who sucks to be QB. Jackson would be alot better than favre. Seems like brett brainwashing magic has worked wonders. ******** up teams but people say hes a good player.

Now here when we see the opposite of a thoughtful post. We got a purple Iron Man.

Brett is the reason your 3-6.

Although he probably has a point with the Packers and Giants game. But for the Vikings Saints. Petterson was not the one that killed the game for you. He might of put you in a bad spot but Brett put the nail in the coffin.

Hes forgetting the Oline gave up and let someone through and force a fumble on rodgers.

Thats all i got for now.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I've read a bunch of Ironman's posts lately. He will fanatically defend Favre to the death. I recommend you don't bother further wasting your time convincing him otherwise. He can keep his Favre and we will keep our Rodgers. Everyone is happy.

Just be glad we don't have to deal with the Vikings, their coach, and the Favre saga each week with our Packers. We can tune it in or tune it out as we wish.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Favre plays for the Viqueens for 10 more years

that is probably what he'd look like by then

L

Lunchboxer

I've read a bunch of Ironman's posts lately. He will fanatically defend Favre to the death. I recommend you don't bother further wasting your time convincing him otherwise. He can keep his Favre and we will keep our Rodgers. Everyone is happy.

Just be glad we don't have to deal with the Vikings, their coach, and the Favre saga each week with our Packers. We can tune it in or tune it out as we wish.

I like wasting my time. I was bored when i did all of that.

Why defend a guy who is ******** your team over.

Glad Brett is gone. Squandered alot of SB chances. I still remember a playoff game few years back against the Rams when he threw 6 INT in a game.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Glad Brett is gone. Squandered alot of SB chances. I still remember a playoff game few years back against the Rams when he threw 6 INT in a game.
Ahhhh, St. Louis. I drove 1200 miles overnight on an impulse to see the game.

Why does this guy defend him? Why do people who consider themselves Packer fans still defend Brett and still hold Thompson in contempt because he traded him? Memories and nostalgia. Can't see what is now because they are still enamored with the way he was.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
For example

Tausch saved the QB's butt last year.
I like seeing how most "legacy" people are being filtered out.
Makes for a better chummy team....

Good luck there GB. There will be a whole new team before long and for us former fans there may not be an attachment to make us come back .... except for "heritage" reasons....

The GB packers are becoming as vanilla as most teams in the NFL when they get rid of the "character" of the team.
The Mathews machine and the QB seem to be hitting it off pretty good.

Thats a poster on OBF

A lineman that has a bad shoulder in need of surgery, that is STILL going to travel with the team, and is going to go to all the meetings, is being phased out?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Well as long as your posting what they posted, how about this one.

mondry said:
First off, And I agree with your post, Favre is a train wreck and he's been absolutely terrible this year. Problem is our organization practically bent over backwards for him and didn't even ask favre to use lube. We're stuck paying this guy over one million dollars per game. It would be extreamely flip floppy for Childress to bench him now, even though he is one spot away from being the worst starting quarterback in the league, only derek anderson has a lower passer rating and no one even comes close to his 23 turn overs.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
For example

Thats a poster on OBF

A lineman that has a bad shoulder in need of surgery, that is STILL going to travel with the team, and is going to go to all the meetings, is being phased out?
Tauscher will never play another down for the Packers. You can bank on it.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meh. You went trolling, and you got the expected reaction.
Yeah. Pretty much. Don't care if you're a Packer fan, that's kind of trolling. Did you introduce yourself before posting that? thought you post came out like a rant against Favre...

I don't think it is, but there used to be an Iron Man in this forum, pretty devote Packers fan, but didn't like the management so much.

Doubt he would ever cheer for the vikes, though...

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Yeah. Pretty much. Don't care if you're a Packer fan, that's kind of trolling. Did you introduce yourself before posting that? thought you post came out like a rant against Favre...

I don't think it is, but there used to be an Iron Man in this forum, pretty devote Packers fan, but didn't like the management so much.

His first line he announces he's a Packer fan. And he isn't really saying anything about 80% of Vikings fans aren't saying right now. Brett is costing us games and needs to sit his butt down. If the mods there thought he was trolling he would be gone. That much I know for sure.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

ironman was a mod here..him on right

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

geez i remember that clear as day and i was 11 or 12.
we had beaten the 49ers the week before like 25-21 or something like that and then the next week favre throws six pixks to the greatest show on turf

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I've thought about starting "Poor Minny! What can they do to win" type threads.
But then I realized "Why bother?"
**** 'em. I wanna see them lose. Big time.\

What kind of fan are you if you want to see a rival team do well?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've thought about starting "Poor Minny! What can they do to win" type threads.
But then I realized "Why bother?"
**** 'em. I wanna see them lose. Big time.\

What kind of fan are you if you want to see a rival team do well?

A Brett fan

Latest posts