1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My prediction for Week 1...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by favrefourevre, Mar 17, 2008.

1. favrefourevre

favrefourevre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I predict the Dallas @ GB game will be either the Sunday or Monday night game to finish week 1. It'll be huge. Everyone will tune in to see the Pack without Favre, and Rodgers will get another chance to beat the team he "came out" against, the game no one got to see. If the NFL is smart, they'll do this.

2. BangTheDrum

BangTheDrum Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We have Dallas in week 1? Guess I havent really looked yet but that is a rough draw. Throw A-Rod into te fire, if we won this game I think it would be huge for team morale and would really propel us into the season on a strong note.

3. bigfog

bigfog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    not quite. This is a prediction of when Green Bay will play Dallas.

I don't think it will be week one. I think it might be later in the season during the thick of the playoff hunt. Definately Monday or Sunday night though.

4. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Most of the country could care less how Rodgers does. Their interest in the past was #4. Rodger will have to produce before he attracts enough attention. now I do think that the GB-DC game will be national, maybe a sunday night. Simply becasue they are the two top teams in the division

5. favrefourevre

favrefourevre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think people would tune in just for the "novelty" of seeing the Pack without Favre, probably just once, so the NFL would be wise to put this national in week 1.

6. BlueMoose

BlueMoose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As much as I hate to say it, I don't think the Pack is going to be much of a TV draw without #4.

7. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I think that Rodgers has the same type of moxie that has made Romo a fan favorite. I think he will do fine, especially now he will have the confidence of knowing he is #1

8. BangTheDrum

BangTheDrum Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think he will do fine in the eyes of fans as long as they remember he isnt Brett Favre, nor does he care to be

9. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    BlueMoose,

If you are right that the Pack is not going to be much of a T.V. draw without #4, well then, this is not good news for the N.F.L. and for advertisers.

This means.... Next next years Superbowl is going to have the all time lowest Nielsen Ratings.

10. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I predict Aaron Rodgers throws for 3 TDs and Grant runs in for another 1 TD in a lopsided victory against the Cows.

I hate the Cows.

11. BlueMoose

BlueMoose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    RP: I sincerely hope you are right:).

12. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey ZS, knowing your predictions I am saving this quote for use in my sig next fall :p

Bwaaaahaa!

13. BangTheDrum

BangTheDrum Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bold, very bold, I say Rodgers has 2 Grant has 2 Blackmon has 1 and we win by 7 8)

14. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh no!
    The Vikesrule jinx. :wall:

15. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not the jinx my cheesehead amigo....

I just quotes em' as I reads em' :p

Just for grins this year, I'm compiling a database for use this next season. :lol:

16. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was just going to reference the entire "Predict How Many TD's Rodgers Will Have" thread for my sig next year. That should be enough laughs for the entire year...