My prediction for Week 1...

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict the Dallas @ GB game will be either the Sunday or Monday night game to finish week 1. It'll be huge. Everyone will tune in to see the Pack without Favre, and Rodgers will get another chance to beat the team he "came out" against, the game no one got to see. If the NFL is smart, they'll do this.

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have Dallas in week 1? Guess I havent really looked yet but that is a rough draw. Throw A-Rod into te fire, if we won this game I think it would be huge for team morale and would really propel us into the season on a strong note.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have Dallas in week 1? Guess I havent really looked yet but that is a rough draw. Throw A-Rod into te fire, if we won this game I think it would be huge for team morale and would really propel us into the season on a strong note.

not quite. This is a prediction of when Green Bay will play Dallas.

I don't think it will be week one. I think it might be later in the season during the thick of the playoff hunt. Definately Monday or Sunday night though.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most of the country could care less how Rodgers does. Their interest in the past was #4. Rodger will have to produce before he attracts enough attention. now I do think that the GB-DC game will be national, maybe a sunday night. Simply becasue they are the two top teams in the division

OP
OP
favrefourevre

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think people would tune in just for the "novelty" of seeing the Pack without Favre, probably just once, so the NFL would be wise to put this national in week 1.

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say it, I don't think the Pack is going to be much of a TV draw without #4.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that Rodgers has the same type of moxie that has made Romo a fan favorite. I think he will do fine, especially now he will have the confidence of knowing he is #1

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say it, I don't think the Pack is going to be much of a TV draw without #4.

BlueMoose,

If you are right that the Pack is not going to be much of a T.V. draw without #4, well then, this is not good news for the N.F.L. and for advertisers.

This means.... Next next years Superbowl is going to have the all time lowest Nielsen Ratings.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict Aaron Rodgers throws for 3 TDs and Grant runs in for another 1 TD in a lopsided victory against the Cows.

I hate the Cows.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict Aaron Rodgers throws for 3 TDs and Grant runs in for another 1 TD in a lopsided victory against the Cows.

Hey ZS, knowing your predictions I am saving this quote for use in my sig next fall :p

Bwaaaahaa!

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I hate the Cows.

Bold, very bold, I say Rodgers has 2 Grant has 2 Blackmon has 1 and we win by 7 8)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:

Hey ZS, knowing your predictions I am saving this quote for use in my sig next fall :p

Bwaaaahaa!

Oh no!
The Vikesrule jinx. :wall:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
Zombieslayer said:

Bwaaaahaa!

Oh no!

I'm not the jinx my cheesehead amigo....

I just quotes em' as I reads em' :p

Just for grins this year, I'm compiling a database for use this next season. :lol:

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
vikesrule said:
Zombieslayer said:

Bwaaaahaa!

Oh no!

I'm not the jinx my cheesehead amigo....

I just quotes em' as I reads em' :p

Just for grins this year, I'm compiling a database for use this next season. :lol:

I was just going to reference the entire "Predict How Many TD's Rodgers Will Have" thread for my sig next year. That should be enough laughs for the entire year...

Latest posts