My NFL.com BlogBlitz article published today

OP
OP
ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, that was kind of the point.. we have been screwed over many times but I don't know many Packer fans that sit around counting on their toes (like the Vikes do) about how they'd be at 5-1 or win the NFC Conference if a it weren't for a bad call :viksux:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent read, thanks for sharing!

I've heard complaint after complaint about the Shiancoe TD pass. Going back to the game log, that play arguably never would have happened had the refs not mis-called the personal foul against on Nick Collins. It's a bit of a butterfly effect.

Even at that, that play happened on 1st and 10 with almost 5 minutes to go in the half. They had ample opportunity to negate the call and get a TD, but failed to do so.

And then, on our drive just after that, Rodgers got picked on the pass tipped by Frank Walker, who I might add was the first person to touch the football after running out of bounds. It could be argued that play took points away from us as well.

The Vikings led 17-14 at half time. They had the lead with one more half of football still to be played, and we beat them.

Yeah, I stopped feeling bad about the botched calls a long time ago.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
So what was the original title??
"Hey all you whiney butt Viking fans...IT HAPPENS!!"

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Nice. I know a lot of Packer fans on other boards who would do well to read paragraph 5.

For those of you who have not visited her blog page, the one listed in her signature, I suggest you do it. And then click on "My Lambeau Pilgrimage - M. Banks" on top. For those that have been to Lambeau, I think you will know what she is talking about. For those that have not, a picture of what could be in store for you.

A good read.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nice article and the refs well they are the refs,vikes are looking for anyway to win the feel if they whine louder they will win.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice. I know a lot of Packer fans on other boards who would do well to read paragraph 5.

I think just about everyone from every team would do well to read paragraph 5. =)

I myself am guilty of trying to blame the refs for a loss, when the truth is we wouldn't need to blame them if we just made a play or two earlier in the game.

I do blame refs for inconsistencies though. Seems like one week you can play one way and another you have to play a different way.

Members online

Latest posts