Murphy: There's something you don't know

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
One, or both, have some sudden illness that will preclude locking them up for long-term deals?

Whatever it is, it sounds mysterious.

This is interesting too

In September, a close friend of Thompson's said it wouldn't surprise him if Thompson left the grind of the GM's job sooner than later.
"I'm very confident Ted is going to stay with the Packers," said Murphy.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed. I get tired of "Go look it up for yourself" replies from people asking for a link. Forums are places designed to foster conversation and share information.

If you post it, provide the accompanying information. It's just good forum netiquette.

unless the guy cant post links like the original poster in this case..

To new to post a link

Reaction score
I bet it's because they have already signed contract extensions! McCarthy, Thompson, and Murphy are 3 people who hate public exposure and I wouldn't doubt that they made a deal earlier this season.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Part of McCarthy's contract extension takes the challenge flag off him until he learns to use it properly! ;) I wonder if there is a stat for most lost challenges by a coach in the last few seasons?

More of a thought than a statement, is McCarthy so good because Rodgers is outstanding? some of his play calling seems odd sometimes, but then A-Rod pulls off a miracle pass or run.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron never fails to give McCarthy credit for his play calling. I think the 2 of them help each other.

OP
OP
Whiskey Smile

Whiskey Smile

Cheesehead
Reaction score

To new to post a link

I can not believe how rude a few of you have been to me regarding the link situation. I am a "lurker", I do not post. I felt the need to post this information. Since I didn't have 5 posts, I was not able to post a link. Please forgive me for my sins.

Unbelievable how hostile you people are to a new member and fellow Packers fan. What a disgraceful way for you to represent Packers fans as a whole.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can not believe how rude a few of you have been to me regarding the link situation. I am a "lurker", I do not post. I felt the need to post this information. Since I didn't have 5 posts, I was not able to post a link. Please forgive me for my sins.

Unbelievable how hostile you people are to a new member and fellow Packers fan. What a disgraceful way for you to represent Packers fans as a whole.

well again I didn't see that you had only a couple posts at the time and all I did was ask for the link. my "rude" comment wasn't directed toward you.

however that said 5 posts don't take long, I've only been here for a couple days and got to within 5 post in the first 10 mins here because I had a link I wanted to post. plus there are ways of getting around it (separate the .com from the rest of the link)

I can't speak for SpartaChris but I believe that his comment was long the same as mine and not directed toward you personally but the general attitude of "go google it" when there isn't a link provided

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

To new to post a link

Yeah, I didn't look at the OP's post count before responding. Not normally something I do.

Kind of random, but something else I normally don't do is look at user names when I reply or comment back. Most times I have no idea who said what, so my comments are solely on the content of the post and not necessarily at the user. Unless the comments are really stupid and way out of hand, then I'll take a look.

Latest posts